Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna make fans in the 240 community?

make cheap overfenders with good fit

make cheap wheels with good offset/sizes with some variety (read, fn01 but better looking) 4 lug community doesnt have much selection

taht bodykit looks okay, just make a smooth sideskirt , people dont like that aggressive ninja dragon looking stuff that was in like 10 years ago.

and make elcamino parts

Comment

Bubba drift...aggressive ninja dragon..i like that..hahhaa
      Shouldnt you be evacuating right about now? Ritas coming right for college station!!

So the basic consensus is that the sides are hella *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Thanks for all of the input. Along the lines of cosmetic, if you have any suggestions for items, let me know. We really do not have the R&D capabilities, so it would have to be along the lines of cosmetic. We do offer a carbon fiber hood that many people complimented us on. As far as for 4lug wheels, with a decent offset, good luck. we are no longer in the wheel program, and i had the same problem when i was looking for wheels on my 4 lug 240. HOnestly, APC is leaning towards the truck side and phasing out of the sportcom market. Myself as well as several other people here are trying to get them to get more involved in drifting and rally. I have expressed my opinions to the big wigs here, regarding the side skirts, so well see what happens. If you see my car at sema with the "aggressive dragon side skirts", it did not happen. PRAY FOR ME. hahaha.

Once again, thanks for all of your input. Keep it coming.

Comment

youre asking for feedback on parts that werent' designed by APC. The parts were designed by other companies. The side skirts for example, here is the original patent for them:

your "original" side skirt

Comment

SWIFTY,

We can make design changes to our sideskirts. They are made in house, and can be redesigned. Im not looking to change the front, or rear, but just the sideskirts.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge
            Bubba drift...aggressive ninja dragon..i like that..hahhaa
            Shouldnt you be evacuating right about now? Ritas coming right for college station!!.

storm shifted more east, im actually in huntsville @ my grandparents (Which is more east) but i should be okay, no more gas so im kinda stuck.

Comment

for my 2c
              if you going to make body kits keep them clean and simple
              dont go over the top
              also tap into the VIP and Style Wagon scean..
              with gas prices the way there going and with the mass of cars coming out it would be a good market to go after state side
              but as for the 240
              like everyone else is saying the kit is cool but the site skirts are WAY over done.
              good drop vent hoods are hard to find state side as well, at least they were when i had my Fc..so thats another thing to look into

I know this was mostly for comments about the S13 kit..but hey why not add more

Comment

front bumper is cool, the rear is alright, everyone else said about the sides, they suck, copy drft or vertex or something, just clean and low.

what i need is for you guys to make some cheap copies of the late 180sx turn signals, you know, the little squares, i have a body kit that uses those, like im sure many others do, and i dont want to drop 100+ dollars just for turn signals, and i know you guys make clear turn signals and sell them for like 20 bux, so sell those.

how about a cheap lip spoiler for coupe and hatchback s13s, like the origin ones, but cheaper. those shouldn't be too hard to create. and roof spoilers like origin is cool too, i want those for a coupe but can't find them.

i just bought a uras rivet on hood vent, maybe a cool drop vent or something like the uras one would be cool.

copy of the origin clear coupe crystal tail lights, clear on top and red on bottom, those cheap would be super cool, not that they're too much from origin, like 300 or something.

bolt on fender flares, like old school style, not the whole fender, just the flare part.

maybe make a bolt in 4 point roll bar with a harness bar built in.

im sure there is more, but that stuff seems like stuff i've seen come out of apc before for pretty cheap, and i would probably buy as long as it was pretty cheap.

Comment

Working...
                X