NEW DRIFTING.com FORUM UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW DRIFTING.com FORUM UPDATE

DRIFTING.com is now using an updated forum and it has been hosted on a much faster server since January 7th.

What Happened?

does anyone know when the web forum switched over? I was on 10 minutes go and it just changed on me. Did it change last night because i had left the website on? Comments?

Comment

I hate it but oh well, we'll get used to it

Comment

reminds me of tremek....cool

Comment

I personally like it, the only prob i have is that its on the left hand but eh overall its nice!

Comment

I noticed that It went alot faster than before, good job guys It looks awesome!

Comment

thank you very much.

Comment

certainly a lot quicker... but im more into the old fashion sorta thing... does the image size attachment get bigger too?

Comment

it looks great but is there anyway to get it back to the center of the screen?

Comment

i like it the old way i miss the old way bring back the old way ahaha. but ya it needs to be centereddd

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                      i like it the old way i miss the old way bring back the old way ahaha. but ya it needs to be centereddd
                      yeah i just noticed that

-i want my DOMO-KUN

Comment

my only complaint is that each post is the same shade now. The old way was better in that one was white then the next grey. If the admins could change that one detail it will make it much easier on my eyes. thanks

Comment

i don't know it is a tad faster, but i liked the old way a lot more it just looked better, even more professonal, now it just looks like all the others, it's also feels less personal ,it's like microsoft word or some thing

Comment

We will make more changes to the template.

Please continue to post your feedback.

Comment

Looks good. It would be sweet if you could pick your own color schemes, but for members only of course. Also, no member count or counter yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X