ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looky what I picked up yesterday! (56K bottoms out?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky what I picked up yesterday! (56K bottoms out?)

A set of Tein FLEX for my S13! Used of course, but in pristine condition and only with about 3000K on them. I can't wait to put these suckers in.

B-Wurm
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Buddyworm; 06-27-2005, 04:38 PM.

tein sucks...tsk tsk tsk , u should of gone with kei office.

Comment

^ wtf is your problem you suck

dude those look nice im sure you will love drifting with them!

Comment

Originally posted by dancinghobo
        Let me guess why, because they were made by the drift kings company, right?

Tein is the best selling suspension products company in Japan. They didnt get that reputation by selling sh!t man, I can guarantee you that.

Comment

yeah..Kei Office is nice...BUT

lets see you take apart your K.O. coilovers and ship them to japan to be rebuilt, and wait 6 weeks... or ... drive to downey and have Ippei rebuild them while-you-wait!

Comment

Sweet buy. They look great.
            Last edited by drift240; 06-27-2005, 05:42 PM.

Comment

hahah You are joking right?

you will love them!
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

nice buy man, you will love friday night drift sessions now at d-sport.

Comment

see....the thing is most of us can barely afford tein.....which i think r expensive as it is.....so...i dont even like to think about Koffice.....:edit: i just think its too much money for what its worth.....

Comment

well garages are comin out with new, more affordable suspension kits now for 1G
                    KTS, from what i can tell, started the trend and now CSC has a fully adjustable kit out for a grand, and D-Drug's come out with their own that come with external tanks.......and many other unknown garages are also coming out with their own low priced suspension

Comment

yah im immature. and oki drifter those d-drug coilovers sound pretty sweet w/ external tanks. got any pics or links to the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                        yeah..Kei Office is nice...BUT

lets see you take apart your K.O. coilovers and ship them to japan to be rebuilt, and wait 6 weeks... or ... drive to downey and have Ippei rebuild them while-you-wait!

word, nice point John. my daddy can beat up your daddy!

BTW nice coil overs wormy.

Comment

hahaha... that's funny and I doubt you can actually tell the difference between the two brands... so please explain why you think TEIN sucks and KEI OFFICE is better. KEI OFFICE makes excellant products and so as TEIN. TEIN is bang for the buck with its quality and performance.
                          Hubert Young
                          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Hah, I can hardly afford used Teins. But I'm also pretty sure there's a reason Teins are one of the best selling brands.

Thanks folks. I'll write home about my experiences once they're in

B-Wurm

Comment

nice set man. i also have teins and i take offense when kids say they suck, sepcially since the kid prolly doesnt even have a license or car or job.

Comment

Working...
                              X