X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SILVA T-Shirt (FEEDBACK)

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

This design is still in progress. Please send us your feedback and suggestions.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

I personally dont care for it. I think a side or front/side view would be a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
        I personally dont care for it. I think a side or front/side view would be a lot better.
        That and no eyelids

Comment

Its kinda ugly, i personally wouldn't buy it. Sorry to be harsh !
          I would maybe like some colour and more of a drifting sorta action pose.

Comment

its a bit big for my liking. possibly smaller or maybe a blueprint design like this

Comment

a little to plan for me also hows about like the silvia sign on the upper back and maybe a saying on the front

Comment

relocate the car more towards the side of the shirt

Comment

ide get it for my toddler

Comment

IM Gonna have to agree with the rest of the guy's is't too big and Plain umm maybe add some color not too much tho , or a 3d Look type of deal, or make one showin the "*Censored**Censored**Censored*" of the Silvia Like a back,side Wheel's turn out Angle Shot Look That would be sweet oh yea make a S-13 Coupe one 4 me There's my 2 Cents

Comment

I say coming soon on the front then a side profile of it on the back or maby drifting on the bottom of the shirt under the armpit (but on the bottom) just an idea..keep us updated

or dude, just the silvia lightning bolt with coming soon on it..that way its a more of an "in the know" kinda shirt.

Comment

hell yeah

Originally posted by TRi
                        its a bit big for my liking. possibly smaller or maybe a blueprint design like this
                        that would be sick. with not just measurement but vehicle stats. I'd also like to see some Ringer T-shirts as well.

Comment

Yeah side/ angle shot would be better. Maybe offer it in a few diff models.

Comment

Working...
                          X