Dominican Drift Series - Round 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominican Drift Series - Round 4

Hi guys, i just want to share with you a video i did about the Round 4 of the Dominican Drift Series, is the last round of the year, i hope you like it.

Here's the video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mgXnyH9bA9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please, comment so i can know your opinion

Don't play engine sounds in slow-motion scenes unless you're gonna play slow-motion sound. It sounds fake because it is fake. Just cut the sound and play the background music until you start to show full-speed clips unless the music at that point is very dramatic.

Don't use random effects that don't fit the music, like the fast-forward thing you did at 2:20. It doesn't make any sense.

Also, this video should have been much shorter. You didn't have enough unique material to make a video this long. It got very repetitive and by 3:00 I got bored with it and started skipping ahead. It's better to have a great video that's 2min long if you don't truly have the material to make an 8min long video. If you want to make longer videos, you need more camera angles like close-ups, panoramic and especially in-car. Just standing in different spots on the track isn't good enough.

Comment

Thank you for your replay, i appreciate your advice!.

Comment

Working...
      X