No announcement yet.

Best drift tires (esp. for domestikx)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was J/k about the shooting thing, but for reals that kind of type is annoying as all hell. If you want to ask a real question at least make it so us english non "leet" don't have to suffer through the cra p . i LOVE cars and car people but please please please "speak english mutha fuggga"

oh and on that 3.8 just get horrible horrible cheap tires on the rear. it helps. and put a rear end on it. 8.8 from a MUSTANG.

Comment

heh heh, we hafta chill a minit anaway

im aredy on all that, n thanksxz f th `dvice, iPrrciate th help from th kommunity. honestly at this point, flames don seem II bother me anamure... gamefaqs mods me all th time, th 24um, y name tit... but therres always a few folks who bother II read wha iSay, jus sound tit out n are always really helpful so, thanksxz II those f whom tits due.

but th chill part... see, we went out again IInight, n we werre in a lil bit a a hurry... so we flew aroun II these tire shops n stuff, chekked out a buncha junk, got lost near 34th ave... eventch`ly got bakk home at dark, went bakk out II praktice some... got therre, a buncha folksxz was akross th street of our special lot at this church, n we werrnt therre 3 minits bfrr some guy komes out n starts walkin over, iKlose th iBook, throw th kamera in th kar, jump in, n righ when hes gettin klose we mazda (z, z) tit out a there. nearly hit some stuff II. but we flew past this state trrooper tryna get home see... n he saw that greg was still on probation from our last incident, n im tellin ya, those annoyinly hot humid 30 minits in th kar, turned off, thinkin bou those months in such bad places... well, th guy was great bou tit tho, mad l33t props II mr. officer, kause he jus gave us a warnin f th stop sign (which we did kause we were runnin from him) n a minor tikket for speedin... (55 in a 35 zone) hah, we werre dang nerr lukky aright, Somebody up therre seems II think iStill serve a purpose. but were gon be kalmed down f a minit now... ill get bakk II y, til then tell me if y think a jspec.kom drif knob`ll fit our 94-98 "pig".

Comment

You're not going to get a lot of useful replies typing like that. Please type like a professional person. I don't care if you "want" to type like that. It's just not enjoyable for others to read. Most will skip what you said after the first sentence or two. No one wants to read that or care to listen to what you have to say if you present your information in that manner.

I'm not flaming. I'm actually just trying to be genuinely helpful. This suggestion isn't only useful here, but anywhere else you type like this. I just hope you don't speak like this too. You will have a tough time in the real world later on if you do.

Comment

your typing make me not want to read your questions.
          in fact I haven't.

Comment

everyone who read this thread has now lost a minimum of 5 points on their IQ. thanks for bringing the world down tryiian. i really feel as tho you are retarded. if you would learn to speak proper english then more people would waste the time to read your pointless threads.

Comment

how bought we ban him tell he learns to be more repective to the people on the forums.

Get a life and get some help with you leet crap.

Comment

see people like this guy are the reason this board is getting lamer and lamer...lol a 2500 pound mustang more like 3500 pounds with all the crap stuffed in there...
                -Derek

Comment

oh man after reading that... my brain hurts... damn i actually wanna sleep now. zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ.............

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                    how bought we ban him tell he learns to be more repective to the people on the forums.

Get a life and get some help with you leet crap.
                    I think we should just delete his profile until he can learn to type properly. He is doing the sort of thing that is making this board worse and worse and making other message boards (driftcentral, club4AG) hate us so much.

Please stop trying to annoy people by typing like that. Yes some people read it but it's pointless so please type in normal English in order to not annoy people.

Comment

wow....
                      this is, hands down, the most annoying person i've encountered on any internet car forum....

Comment

I don't get what tyraiin said up there. I only read half of it, because it gave me a DEATHROW headache.

Comment

wtf is ur problem u illiterate *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Wtf kid if u want help type right oh hell we're talking to a 12 year old give him 4-6 years and he'll look back at this thread and realize how he epicly failed. Weld the diff in that stang and get used cheap tires and go practice

Comment

The epic fail is your resurrection of a post 5 F'ING YEARS OLD!!!

LOL!
                              Last edited by Mute; 12-04-2009, 02:08 AM. Reason: LOL'd

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis91101 View Post
                                Wtf kid if u want help type right oh hell we're talking to a 12 year old give him 4-6 years and he'll look back at this thread and realize how he epicly failed. Weld the diff in that stang and get used cheap tires and go practice
                                Hahaa....it's been 4-6 years since the OG Post!

Originally posted by Mute View Post
                                The epic fail is your resurrection of a post 5 F'ING YEARS OLD!!!

LOL!
                                HAHAHAA

Comment

Working...
                                X