ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(TEST VIDEO) SAM HUBINETTE 1st 2010 CHALLENGER TEST with A.C.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (TEST VIDEO) SAM HUBINETTE 1st 2010 CHALLENGER TEST with A.C.P.

Hello!

So it's been a long time since I covered anything more than a piece of toast. But I caught wind of Sam doing some testing at Adam's Motorsports Park and I had to go check it out. Luckily I had my Sony Cybershot camera with me and well as funny as it looked, I managed to get pretty decent video with it.

So Sam is ridiculous in this new car, when I asked him about how it was before he drove he said "it works...yeah, it works" indeed it does, the car is a monster. And Sam has it down, see for yourself.

Alongside Sam was Andrew Comrie-Picard or "ACP" as I found out. ACP was piloting Sam's old Viper and for a change made it not look like someone who sucked and decided to get into a really nice car just to mess it up. ACP proved that even on a very tight course he had what it took to at least be able to initiate, maintain and get a little aggressive with it.

However as a testament to his character he was verbally under no illusions to his level of proficiency and gave up his quickly learned skills to the close tutelage of Sam.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more from both of them as we go into Formula D Rd.1 Street of Long Beach!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/odH1FNVo1Ck&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/odH1FNVo1Ck&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I will work on getting an high quality version as well. Shot on my Sony Cybershot camera.
    Last edited by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE; 04-08-2010, 01:53 AM.

Wow. That thing is super quick. Cannot wait to see it in action.

Comment

acp getting lost in the smoke lol. looks like he needs a bit more seat time to me.

sam looks really solid though.

Comment

Yeah, Sam's car is super quick and it looks like it's going to be a far cry from the struggles he had in the Charger. The Challenger, though it's not the Viper, seems to be a home away from home for him. And as far as ACP goes, let's keep in mind he's out of rally and into the car on a track (a very small one for that matter) for the first time, he's never really had another car in front of him so he's dealing with a lot of new situations. He's smart, he's staying professionally reserved but he definitely has "it". How he'll do in the future is to be seen but he definitely got the Viper down in a matter of minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X