Driving Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Music

what kinda music do you listen while you are out on the road???...trance???...hip hop???...

i listen to variety...whatever is on the radio...or whatever is in the changer...haha...mostly jus all hip hop...

sometimes most of the trance stuff...kinda gets the nerve to go faster...

8 disc changer, with 8 initial D cds lol, usually i'm too lazy to change cds out of the changer so it's either ID or sometime I'll change it to rock,hip hop, rap, punk, metal, whatever i'm in the mood for.

Comment

nice,

i bump tha jlo mixtapes and some of tha backstreet boys... haha, jm, i have some 50 cent right now, sean paul, taleb quali, deiselboy, and some old school alice deejay. i never bother to change cd's

Comment

I only listen to old school (hip hop, rap, etc.) and just for fun and laughs, some classics like Marvin Gaye, Etc.
        Last edited by shyreminiscer; 04-23-2003, 04:05 PM.

Comment

some of the genre...i cant stand listenin to it when i drive...but otherwise...its kool if i listen to it at home or some other places...iono why...mostly my changer is constantly goin thru alot of cds...haha...i make & mix songs every now & then...only the ones that sound good...

Comment

yea,

ive noticed, that when i make my own cd's, there mostly songs with alot of bass

Comment

haha...yeah...i noticed that too...the exact same song on the radio station isnt that good with bass quality as for the song on the cd...i hardly listen to the radio tho...

Comment

By the way it's Talib Kweli not "taleb quali"

Comment

haha, mr punctuation here

also, disturbed, it gets me pumped up when driving.

Comment

Working...
                  X