Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpoonFork
    i guess Alex is off DA
    ya , i was talkin to chris and he said they were going in different directions. alex has so many cars being thrown at him if i were him i woudlnt know what to do.

chris nice s15 buddy, it was soo hard to keep all the cars secret glad every one else can see them

anyone got any pictures of ryans 180, and tony when are you gonna finish the fd man we wanna see it.

Comment

I really hope that they choose to change up the paint schemes by the time the formula d begins. It would really suck if 6+ cars competing against each other with the exact same schemes. Even team orange has variations in their vinal. But if these cars are just for demonstrations like team RSR I guess it will be cool.

Comment

Coud this be Ryan's S13?

J.Rs car for sure...

I guess this is Team Falken.
        Last edited by Craftsman; 11-04-2004, 05:56 PM.

Comment

thats what I was thinking

Comment

Man, I wish I could have gone...

Team Falken again.

Comment

very nice cars... looks like falken has put some G´s into his project cars... i would like to see the car of ryan hampton...very nice stuff..

btw... when is the debut of the cars??

Comment

i guess those tires are the new azenis(sports?). Anybody have more info on them?

Comment

ya that falken s13 is ryans, the only cars you guys havent seen yet is tonys fd, i cant wait to see it tommorow well at least thats what i hear from chris told me

Comment

i hope Tony did the FD how i told him he should do it...

Comment

Thanks for the support guys... we are super stoked about the opportunity that has been presented and cannot wait to drive the SH!T out of these cars. We cannot wait for the 2005 season its going to be a fun one for sure.

To answer a few of the questions...

yes that 180 pic that is posted is hamptons.

The factory Falken Motorsports colors will be on 6 of the 10 team falken cars (Drift Alliance, Calvin Wan and Seigo).

Alex is no longer a part of Drift Alliance for no other reason than he wanted to do his own thing. We are all still boys and have nothing but love for him

WERE ARE GOING TO GO GET NUTS IN VEGAS NOW (aka TIME TRAVELING)!!!!!!

LATER,

JR
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

fuc-k yeah man, u guys rock, the cars are looking awesome as always, just waitin to c how the fd will look, im looking forward to checking u guys out with the new cars!

good luck guys- Alex

Comment

Yeah booiiiy.. congrats DA and DriftUnits Calvin Wan.. I remember like it was yesterday in my garage. Figuring out how the hell do we get sponsors! Word yo..

Comment

I hear you D/A boys play Hold 'Em...

I'm quite a player myself...

How about a friendly 25 dollars - no limit game?

Comment

well tony did listen to at least one suggestion, msports body kit, most of the cars in da have a kit from them, j.r. you should see if they can custom make you a mustang one

Comment

doh!
                                guess he couldn't do the kit i suggested.
                                oh well.
                                it's gonna kcik major *Censored**Censored**Censored* anyways!

Comment

Working...
                                X