• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the caddy that ziggs(catera) A.K.A. Opel/Vauxhall Omega
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
      hot d@mn i knew there was an old school RWD infinity thank you very much!

few qs.... were they available in manual and how many were made(MT), how cheap can they be found, are parts readly available.. ya u get the picture
      There are plentiful M30's available state side, but I've never seen a MT option from infiniti. You could just swap the MT from 300zx Z31 to convert the M30. Very cheap option to the s13. Many M30's sell for well below $3,000, I bought mine for 1,200 Ha! cheaper than my tein suspension, but I had to install a new motor after blowing the first at a drift day. They're pretty heavy, so weight reduction is a must if you plan on tracking it. Overall, cool car.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kurumakun; 07-10-2005, 08:14 AM.

Comment

VG30det in M30 Leopard
        Attached Files

Comment

Bump! Please more platforms.

Comment

what about all the bmws, especially the older like 3 and 5 series ones. great cars. theres tons bro, why are you asking ?

Comment

There are actually tons of platforms. Now platforms with the correct aftermarket support are a totally different matter. And someone mentioned the Z31 and Z32... While they are both capable they both suffer the same problem, they are OVERWEIGHT!! But that can be taken care of if you are willing to do it. I would personally like to see some 300Z's drifting. And whoever mentioned the MKIII Supra, that would be cool too!

Zach

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention... With the Starion/Conquest, you can swap in a 4G63 from a GS-T or Evo without too much trouble. 4G63 = easy good power numbers. But I don't know of any suspension that would fit on it easily to be good for drifting.

Zach

Comment

Volvo 240 or 740
                  BMW 2002 (model, not year)
                  Porsches
                  I'd really like to see a Crown Victoria drifted, but they're all AT
                  Audi TT
                  I'm sure mercedes has some RWD cars
                  Old VW Beetles
                  Chevrolet Corvette

Comment

if you take the time you can pritty much drift any RWD car but most people like the small imports becuse there light and dont have as much body roll as the big american muscle cars do

Comment

Originally posted by Sean.C
                      if you take the time you can pritty much drift any RWD car but most people like the small imports becuse there light and dont have as much body roll as the big american muscle cars do
                      that may be true about the old muscle cars but not about the newer ones. my stock suspension Iroc had less body roll and handles better than my buddies stock suspension S13 plus it's alot faster

I think they choose them because thats what they see being drifted so that must be the best car to drift

I'd like to see a 94-96 impala SS getting sideways there's a company that makes a 6-speed conversion for the big B-bodys

Comment

Buick Roadmaster Wagon.......If someone could do some work on this, its like a volvo 240, but on crack.

Comment

woot i have a 510 and a mkII. its just a little different learning on a 510 and then going to the mkII. since the 510 has a ton of susp work and the mkII is stock. both are fun

Comment

Buick Roadmaster Wagon.......If someone could do some work on this, its like a volvo 240, but on crack.
                            That would frighten me, watching one of those drift. I'd think the apocalypse was near and I'd run for cover for fear that it would hit me, haha. No really, watching it would be just plain gnarly, especially with a couple kiddies in the back!

Anything FR, just go to a junkyard and scope the undercarages. Anything with a driveshaft running through to the rear has potential in skilled hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ward
                              mitsubishi starion rwd 2.6L w/a turbo 145hp 185 lb-ft torque Curb Weight 3037lbs (5spd) and you can pick them up cheap
                              http://image07.webshots.com/7/7/7/74...4YgurSw_fs.jpg
                              don't know who's this is but i thought it looked nice
                              hmm overwight Zs?? My N/A Z31 weighs about the same..and more stock bhp (160)..and not too mention it looks ALOT better than the starion..someone mentioned the Turbo Z31..200bhp..that evens out to alot better power to weight ratio then a Starion..and the later models have LSDs..great suspension stock..amazing brakes..and a good aftermarket..I don't see whats not to like about Z31s and they are cheap..I picked mine up for 1500 and it was in great condition..and finally VERY common...I can't tell you the last time i've seen a starion

Comment

Z31's are nice cars I have an 86 N/A 2+2

McKinney Motorsports is working on an RB swap kit for the Z31 that should be out next spring I think

Comment

Working...
                                X