its the new s15 complete drift package with everything you need
    yokomo drift package:380 retail
    p2k2 motor: 95 retail
    electronics kit:250 retail
    2 batterys: 50 retail
    3 servos
    outlaw black paint
    $700 invested
    i have the chassis about 3/4ths built. hasnt been turned on yet. body needs to be cut and painted. half the parts are still in the box/bag. basically a head start on the build.

$500 firm.
    pics will be posted tonight if ppl are interested
    Last edited by Hachi-roku04; 06-22-2005, 06:54 PM.

haha

have fun sellin that bad boy...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

rawr bump rawr

Comment

im pretty interested...$500 seems kinda high for a little 1/10th scale RC car though...show me some pics to make up my mind

Comment

heres some pictures

1 set with drift tires 1 with road tires. both never used and already glued.

tell me if u want more

Comment

it isnt built? and is everything there to make it drive? S15 looks nice,but im probly going to change the body to a FC ...would you take $300 for it all?

Comment

hey man nevermind...im gonna get a brand new pre-built FC from YokomoUSA.com for $230 plus shipping...

Comment

that its just the chassis and body nothing elese. its lacking a motor and all the electronics. this is a complete setup
                  ps it isnt assembled either
                  Last edited by Hachi-roku04; 06-29-2005, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Well I think it is a good price for all you get, I priced those little things with less then what you are selling and it comes out to be about 500, good price, good luck with this sell, I would buy if I had that kind of money laying around, but I dont =_=.

Comment

im sorry man, but that is way to much for what your selling, i would know, i work at/ own a rc shop
                      -Randy
                      Godspeed RC service

Comment

yeah

yokomo RTD(ready to drift)are $300....but you still need to buy the battery(IES)and a charger....so....yeah

Comment

this is not the rtd pack. This is the official drift package. This includes thd chassis and body and 1 set of wheels/tires. The rest is purchased seperatly. I forgot to mention the 100 dollar charger included. So this is quite the deal really. Remember these are the ones u see on d1 and tv. This is a full setup to be competitive with drifting comps

Comment

yo, I have been into RC Drifting for awhile now and you will be lucky to get $300 for this it all depends on what electronics you have and what not

Comment

well im gonna just keep it. I finished the chassis and found a couple problems. 1. The electrics dont really fit in that little spot. And 2. When i turn on my servo it turns hard to the right and to get it strait i have to turn all the way to the left. What did i do?

Comment

Working...
                              X