Who Will Judge D1GP 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Judge D1GP 2005?

If Orido is competing in an RS-R car, who will take his place beside Tsuchya?

I am. I'm leaving january 6th for japan, I'll be at the exibition match in odaiba on the 17th.

Comment

so you will be juding for the entire next season ? can you send back some r33 gtr skyline rims for me and some other jdm goodies. that will be all

Comment

haha John! i should submit my novel.... i mean, parts request.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
          haha John! i should submit my novel.... i mean, parts request.
          ahah ya actually i second that and raise him some super made bucket headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
            I am. I'm leaving january 6th for japan, I'll be at the exibition match in odaiba on the 17th.
            Is there really an exhibition on the 17th? I will be in Japan at that time and I wasnt sure when the exhibition was. And are you really judging?

Comment

...There is an exibition going on i think on the 17th. of COURSE i'm not judging, but I work for Top Secret and will be @ autosalon. come by and say hi if you're there; my name's John.

Comment

...i'm not judging, but I work for Top Secret and will be @ autosalon.
                DAMIT John stop bragging!!! J/K

When's the next time you'll be in japan?

-Frank

Comment

...There is an exibition going on i think on the 17th. of COURSE i'm not judging, but I work for Top Secret and will be @ autosalon. come by and say hi if you're there; my name's John.
                  The 17th is a monday i think. I will be at autosalon, Ill look for your booth.

Comment

Man your going to hate TAS when you have to work there...who knows though, Top Secret may just be nice to you guys and let you work only 10 hours a day.

Comment

PFFT i know...I gotta be at TS @ like, 4am and get my tired body in a R34 and drive it 45 minutes to the convention center...
                      Last edited by Coiloverkid; 12-29-2004, 02:16 AM.

Comment

AHH!! Is there no continent safe?

dude lets go clubbin' with the umbrella girls.

Comment

why did this get moved to off topic?

Comment

Working...
                          X