ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Know this will sound really stupid but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Know this will sound really stupid but...

How hard is it to drift a pickup truck (just a little nissan pickup)? what is the best way to start learning to drift and where are the best places to go to learn? Thx

its kool...

i remember my first time... it was in a ralphs parking lot @ 2 in tha morning... what you have to do is make shure that you are in a good spot to drift... ive seen some trucks drift.. pretty kool... start off with the basics, then move on to the harder stuff... ive learned some of the hardest things by practicing on arcade games... good luck, and dont get caught...

Comment

Is your suspension really soft??

Comment

well

well you should sell your truck and buy a silvia oh yea if you still want to have a truck bed get a 180sx and convert it into one .
        haha its tight go to www.driftkings.com and go to drift cars you will see the sileighty truck and the skyline truck

Comment

check it out

you don't need to sell your wip man. take it to the dirt like that truck was intended for! the crossover between rally and drift is nuts. all the same type of car control techniques are used and some of the allstars of rally are dipping their feet into the drift scene now. so, take your truck to the dirt, go play around, get comfortable sliding around, do your thing, have fun, and don't roll that piece. it really really really helps if you have an LSD. so, i would start there. if you wanna step up into the drift action at all on the street, i would go with some type of smaller chassis front engine rear wheel drive set up. get something cheap and beat up, you WILL crash that thing, a few times probably. main thing is, just have fun. =D

optionboy

Comment

Working...
          X