Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos ever hit up the touge?

whos ever hit up the touge?

by the way, in japanese, touge means winding mountain road. this is a weekly fieldtrip for me and most of my friends, we always battle in undisclosed locations and have fun doing it. but remember, always be carefull, this is a dangerous, yet fun driving skill and should be exicuted under controlled circumstances.

Comment

josh is stupid don't listen to him...i say EVERYONE HIT UP THE TOUGE!

...this makes it better for the real drifters because the ones that don't know what they are doing will be "filtered out"...i don't like people who only drive straight anyways

Comment

fine, what do i know, im only tha mechanic who has advised you for about a year now...

Comment

yeah yeah yeah...

hahaha but my reply was a positive one! i was only trying to make the drifting world a better place

Comment

Id sure like to see a hachiroku with Fujiwara's Tofu Shop on the sides, drifting through the touge, Inertia drift that is

Comment

hey shyreminiscer,

you got it now, good for you, when you take over that civic, youll be the fastest ff car out there! hahah, but seriously tho. have you ever been on a touge run? there fun.

Comment

that would be pretty cool to drift the civic...but I havent been to a touge before, I wish I could

Comment

honda's arent made for drifting, but you can ask dave scholz of team slide squad how to do it if you want to learn. he has a ff civic hatch. honda's (or ff cars) are made for gripping. thats for rwd cars. gripping is pretty fun too. if you do it right, if you dont, you better have a good health plan... hehe, neways, check this site out for more info on gripping...

Comment

thanks...but have you ever seen Initial D..a guy with a civic hatchback drifts by either using the emergency brake or just the brake.. Its weird but I dont know

Comment

The ep when Takumi races him with one hand tied to the steering wheel is great

Comment

if anyone has ever been to the ontario airport,

today, me and my friends were battleing are ff cars, neon vs toyota corolla, locking e brakes and flinging steering wheels, such wrecklessness, but also fun.

Comment

I like that episode..it was pretty cool, as for the driver of the HB..such a cheater to rear end someone

Comment

yea,

but in that show, he misses and hits the gaurdrail.

Comment

Re: yea,

Originally posted by Dori Star
                              but in that show, he misses and hits the gaurdrail.
                              hahaha yea he does

Comment

Working...
                              X