ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If YoU CaNt DrIfT a MuStAnG yOu HaVe no skill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEA, WELL YOU BETTER BE PREPAIRED FOR YOUR NEXT BATTLE, I HEARD HE IS PURGING ::HINT:: GOOD LUCK

Comment

Re: If YoU CaNt DrIfT a MuStAnG yOu HaVe no skill!

Originally posted by MeGaN_X_DoRi
      i have a 94 mustang and i drift that when anyone can drift a domestic as good as me then you can say your a good drifter!
      hahahha, can you really?

Comment

avril lavigne?

anyone think we should teach avril lavigne to drift??? one word, one syllable, 3 letters... YUM too hot for the block, i want her in my passenger seat please. strap her in (oh ya baby), lock her down, ( ohhh yah baby), initiate horizontal G drift manuever of which the likes of a bride seat has never seen. like i said, yum. who said drifting couldn't be seXXXy. hehe.

optionboyONLINEdotcom

Comment

i know someone to out dift you

his name is kris he has a 87 turbo supera and it kills every one on the road but i know that you can take him if you just get a 240 sx with a sr20 (t) to go in it. i know some one with one for a good prise. 6800 that is dmb good soooo let me know if you want it.

Comment

The thing about older mustangs is they have alot of oversteer. Some people call it snap oversteer because its so violent. I think it has alot to do with the short wheelbase and solid rear axle. The newer mustangs are a little easier to control with IRS. So if you're gonna drift a Mustang I recommend a 94+ (like the one you got). About 8 months ago I bought a 1985 Mustang SVO with BALD tires for $1500 from a friend. Took it sliding up at the local mountain and had a blast. Then I tried it with better tires and it was a no go. With any ammount of traction in the rear the oversteer was uncontrollable (especially on boost). I even tried a HUGE swaybar in fromt to give the car more understeer but no luck. So it looked like the only way to really drift that car was use really really bald tires. You know, like the steel belt almost comming out. I'm pretty good at stealing those kinds of tires from the local tire shop trash bins. But still ... I didnt like the idea of changing wheels every few laps. So I decided not to use the Mustang as a drift car. My camaro is heavier but its also alot easier to control in the slide.

Comment

yay

well i drive a 94 so thats cool but not for long 240sx sr20det black top
              from www.cartunemotorsports.com

Comment

yup

Comment

yea

i went with them to see the car and it is sooooo bad a**. hey if you dont buy it i will j/k i want a roling chasey

Comment

haha

so you want a crx to run 10's N.A
                    hahaha i would pay to see that

Comment

HAHAHHA

yes, explain...

Comment

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by Dori Star
                        you mean tha ones that almost crashed into eachother?
                        hahah, what dumbasses!
                        Dumbasses? Okay. If you can get out and drift a rental mustang w/ open diff against anyone one of those so called dumbasses I would give you 100K. The difference is those guys have car control the world has never seen. Ive seen them drift 15 passenger vans with 15 peple in them!!!! they can drift anything...!! So before you say they have no skill, you may be saying that about one of the american drivers going up aginst the D1 boys in a super secret car that has never been seen before.(its an Import but can't say which, but it will stun the drifting world!!)

Later
                        The Rod
                        Last edited by RodneyMc Drift; 06-01-2003, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I'm sure your friends can drift, but car control the world has never seen? My gosh!! You're hyping yourself up a little too much dont you think? I"m sure the D1 "boys" from Japan have more car control than any of us can imagine. The Signal Auto guys that come down are not even ranked in the top 100 in Japan. What do you think that means? Obviously there is alot going on in the drifting world that we dont ever see. US drifters have ALOT of catching up to do.

Comment

I don't think we all understand what is said here. I did not say these guys would beat the D1 guys. Do they have absolutley phenomenal car control, yes. Does everyone know what is going on here in the US I don't think so. The guys I'm speaking of have been drifting in excess of 10 years, but have just been very underground. They cannot reveal their Identities. They will have a film out soon that may just turn the automotive world on its ear. The things they can do with any vehicle is amazing. Am I overestimating there abilities? I don't know we will find out soon. You have not seen them. As far as what happened at the RSR event is simply disappointing. RSR shut them down because one of them drove around the oval at 60mph backwards and then pulled a crazy amount of 360's on the front straight. I don't know how many, but it looked friccken crazy. To drive around that oval full throttle backwards takes car control. Will see if some of them can go aginst the d1 guys though. Thank you for your thoughts.

Rod

Comment

I have seen video's of the RSR event with these guys in it, but they must have missed this unreal car control you're talking about. I guess I will just have to wait and see this video they are making. I find it interesting that an underground group of badass secret drifters with super secret drift cars have been drifting in Cali for 10 years. Sounds kind of crazy!! But hey anything is possible right? If it is true, then I would be stoked to see some US drifters at that level. Anyway, good luck with your drifting adventures. Be sure to let us know when you have some footage. I would like to see these guys in action.
                              Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-02-2003, 02:51 AM.

Comment

wows

hmm, interesting. i have been working in this industry at a grass roots level for 6 years in the media, photogrpahy, videography promotion, production, and helped start 3 different magazine titles, and know most of the underground of the underground weirdness that goes on here and in most countries. haven't heard about ANY super secret weapon type driver that is going to step up and educate multiple countries at one time. you got some newschool cats that are going to wreck everyone's world? very dope. look forward to seeing some of that. just to put things in perspective, koguchi was placed number 28 in the d1 series if i remember correct, i could be wrong, but it is somewhere around there. his name is being passed around a lot these days because he is obviously awesome. just think about that before you go and tell everyone that some new school SUPER SECRET CIA style drivers are going to come out and educate the japanese drivers that some have been doing this for over 10 years solid and are ranked in the top 10 of the over 100 now i think total drivers that are trying to get a piece of the pie. d1 is only one branch... ever heard of g1? hehehe. brush up on your japanese if you are going to regulate the super secret driver gumtape deathmatch! lol j/k i am really tired here. but seriously, be stoked on the japanese drivers, be even more stoked on the US drivers who are pouring their hearts into this sport, and love it for what it is, FUN! i will be very stoked to see someone here give orido or someone a run for their money. however, how you thnk your boys in the super secret drift society would hold up during an endurance JGTC race? oh ya, orido and akira both drive that, oops, just remember, keiichi has been for years. fun fun. i love this sport!!! long live drift, sideways is best. hehehee, time for sleep, byebye

optionboyONLINE
                                Last edited by optionboyONLINE; 06-02-2003, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X