side slide squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side slide squad

yeah the side slid squad was an idea i had a lond time ago and nobody in my town was in to drifting so nobody really wated to get in to it. (but alot of people autocross? how odd) but yeah is any body on here from illinois or near by I'm in Champaign, so pm me and well see.

also who ever had that list of "you know your a drifter when ...." post tah please.

cheack out www.centralillinoisimports.org

sorry dude,

theres already a slide squad out here.. but its cool, good luck with your crew.

Comment

yeah

yeah i found that out like after i first came up with the idea/name but were the side slide squad and thats alittle differnt but yeah your right though i should come up with a differnt name but its me and two other people and no dont have a car the other drivs a lebaron

Comment

hahah

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

its a labaron hahahaha get a new team man! not to be mean but a labaron honestly what are thinking having a labaron on ur team?

~~~~~~~~~~~~STAY SIDEWAYS~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Comment

HEY, AS LONG AS IT RUNS RIGHT? AND, HAS BREAKS, AN ENGINE, AND ALL 4 TIRES

Comment

There is also the Tijuana Slide Squad ... You know the RSR mustang guys!!

Comment

Working...
              X