No announcement yet.

My FC3S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but i think you got raped on the price of that car. i bought my 91 black coupe with 109k miles on it for 400 bux 1 month ago.. =) my 10th rx-7 to date..

call me a freak..oh BTW i bought my 1990 white turbo II for 1000+650 delivery from oaklahoma..

Comment

damn but jun u find impossible prices

it makes me wonder if u stick up old ladies for their cars

Comment

damn that is a really good price, your lucky -__-

Comment

Pretty nice actually, no rust or anything. Dont worry about painting it and stuff just do the basics and get some practice time in. Its not worth painting if your breaking the car in cause you never know if somethings gonna happen and you have to replace a panel.

Junpower- hey wanna save some of the last FCs for the rest of us?

Comment

i must agree with junpower over the price rape, but oh well next time youll know.

Comment

nice but you should have gone with the turbo
              you won't have enough power!

Comment

nice but you should have gone with the turbo
                Its kinda ironic when you say he wont have enough power and you have a picture of the drift king who stresses so much that you dont need power to drift or win a race against a bigger car...

Comment

Yea, blance over power is a vital key to some drifters. But I was thinking of putting a turbo in later, im going to first do some more suspension work to it and stuff so it can slide easier; then I will add a turbo kit

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
                    Yea, blance over power is a vital key to some drifters. But I was thinking of putting a turbo in later, im going to first do some more suspension work to it and stuff so it can slide easier; then I will add a turbo kit
                    Now by turbo kit you mean hving to piece together and build your own.

Comment

Originally posted by theflatlander
                      Now by turbo kit you mean hving to piece together and build your own.
                      thats what i was thinking too, isnt it just easier to get a 13bt, they go for like 900 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by frictionfighter
                        thats what i was thinking too, isnt it just easier to get a 13bt, they go for like 900 bucks.
                        easier maybe depending on who u know and how well u can fabricate stuff. And generally with importing a rotary you're better off rebuilding it so add another 1000.00+ to the 900.00 plus what ever mods you're gonna throw at it. I currently building kit for my motor and am almost done just need some more fuel mods and put it all together. I'm using a stock Tii turbo so boost response will be insane with the high compression rotors and im looking at about 250-270whp at 10 psi which is perfect until i decide to build my half bridge tii motor but that'll be a while.

Comment

i agree about the price rape. a friend of mine bought a Turbo II for $1500. very clean with nothing missing, runs and everything. even had an hks bov, safc, 740cc secondaries, and some port work done to it.

Comment

Man I was thinking this guy paid 5000 for this car the way you guys were talking. He only paid 1500 for it. He didn't get raped. He just got Illegally touched a little. Man 1500 bucks for a car you plan to beat the crapola out of isn't a bad deal. I've paid way more for ones I beat the crapola out of. Consider yourself one of the smart ones. At least you didn't go buy an IS300 or an FD for your first slider like most goofballs say they want to do. You'll have power enough with that non-turbo. Sooner or later depending on how you progress you will want to go to more power. Learn on what you have though. A Rotary will spoil you with all those RPMs though.

Comment

How many miles are on it?

Comment

Not a bad little FC you got there. If you need any parts please feel free to PM me. I should be able to find you just about any RX-7 related part you could ever want. Have fun with the car and make sure to visit www.rx7club.com and check out the tech sections for any questions that might come up with the car. Laterz.

Zach

Comment

Working...
                                X