No announcement yet.

USA TODAY-Feature on Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want a touge car get a 2000 celica gts...or even a GT...that car can out hadle the dc2 anyday...

Comment

Originally posted by FLyINGmOnkeys
      if you want a touge car get a 2000 celica gts...or even a GT...that car can out hadle the dc2 anyday...
      0_o

whaaaaaa?

Comment

really? j/p

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
          I know. I dont understand why more people dont drift the s2000?
          too expensive in my book.

Comment

The 350Z is cheaper and offers more aftermarket support and IMO gives more performance for the dollar.Why pay more for less?

Comment

!

the s2k costs more than the 350z omg! that is such a rip!

Comment

comon you honestly think an integra is better than a 240 on a mountain pass...atleast drifting i mean??
                Well, it is only saturday and some of us had a bet to see how long it would take before people that don't know anything would make dumb posts like this one. One guy bet two weeks others mostly agreed that it would happen around monday. Wow, it took a whole two days.

Comment

Hmmm... Drifting getting popular? There's both good sides and bad sides to this.

Let's start with the good...
                  1. Possibly more parts
                  2. More places that accept drifting (more tracks)
                  3. More events and chances to meet the greats (K.T. - Drift King)

And now the crappy side...
                  1. A lot more wannabees
                  2. Cops trying to crack down on EVERYONE!!!
                  3. More car accidents

I don't know if drifting getting popular is better or worse for the sport.

Comment

You stupid bastard, I couldn't read ANYTHING you posted because of that damn sig of yours. Mmmmm Tila...*drools like Homer*

Comment

i never once said that a DC2 is a better drifter then a RS13... i just said that it a good car... so are civcs..

now you must feel cool you can flame on people for liking FF cars.. go ahead and call me a F&F kid... i don fu(kin care... your the ignorant jerk that dont understand that drifting isnt even the fast way around the track..or down the mountain..

now on the side of which is a better drifter, its no contest... a FF CANNOT DRIFT... so the RS13 would win that... thats why you dont see DC2 at the D1...

Comment

ahah

okay dude whoever called me a dumbass or whatever, i knew the s2k was FR honda vehicle, its just that i dont see them drifting much, and they are too expensive. S2k is an amazing car quite popular too. Touge racing if anyone seen the Touge videos with Tsuchiya he pwned the s15...with a 190 hp car, so dont think im close minded on just nissans, i think he was racing with mr2 or something, and then the integra type r he went nuts with it so fast, he had so much control he was like in the curbs able to take turns w/o drifting...

Comment

ok first of all...i know what drifting is about...and i know because ive been into drifting for while now..im not a rookie

and prodigy..dont quote me ..you didnt understand my post clearly..i was asking panda eighty six...that question from his previous post..

second of all..yes the celica is a better canyon carver than the DC2..its was proven in best motoring video...

oh and panda 8-six im not flaming you for liking FF car..i have a FF to..so dont get hurt...

Space boy i have to agree with you..on your post..

dumb kids calling a corolla gts a trueno or levin..or calling sr5 hachi rokus..

but hey..what do you expect...st*pid cartoon geeks

Comment

Lemme just get this out of the way now:

Will all of you please just SHUT THE @#$% UP! Don't take everything so personally, and just let it slide if someone says something wrong. They're not spreading misinformation throughout the world. If you have to correct, then do it without instigating $hit. It's been two days and the forum is already going downhill, if I see one more argument in a thread I'm going to shoot Chas in the face...and I dont think he'd be too happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                              I'm going to shoot Chas in the face
                              U = dumbass
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dood, that guy looks like a protoss.

Comment

Working...
                                X