ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drifting's EASY According To Christian Rado (Quotes from SPORT COMPACT CAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it seems Mr Rado has decided to join our forums, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say about our thoughts. Its unfortunate for Rado, but I think (after reading this thread) that he might start to realize that what happens in the drag racing scene dosn't mean SQUAT in the drifting scene.
    Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 05-26-2004, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianRado
      I'm the bandwagon hopper? Tell you what you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing loser. We'll see who the bandwagon hopper is, ive been in this industry for years. You kids think you can talk all this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when i'm the one driving cars that are 2fast and 2furious. You punk bitches couldn't go over 100 in a jet plane. You losers probably stole my bling blingin phone to be just like me, so we'll see who's hopping on the bandwagon.

Who's this alex pfeifer guy? Some wannabe poser? Who would want to be that guy, he doesnt have Toyota on his jock like I do. And Sam with the viper? he didn't get sponsored, he pays those fools to drive that car. Screw you guys. Cant talk to my face you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing pricks. Rado out.

-2fast 4 y'all

I don't think thats rado... He'd be more professional in his reply. But if it is.... Im sorry for all you guys on the forums who have read that before it was edited.

Comment

Don't think this is him. If it is then he is seriously misguided. Who in their right mind would brag about driving 2fast cars?
        Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 05-25-2004, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Rado out.
          Ha, now hes stealing lines from Ryan Seacrest.
          Last edited by Chas; 05-25-2004, 07:05 AM.

Comment

well im glad that we all gave him a warm welcome

Comment

Christian Rado is makin enemies in the drift scene. He better watch out. I dont get why he said drifting was simple. I just dont get it.....

Comment

apparently its just glorified powerslides to him. but its kinda like that anyway if you look at it from a outsiders eyes

turtle out

Comment

if that is the real christan

YOU S U C K!!!! U CAN"T RACE OR DRIFT GET A LIFE!!!!!! don't expect any friends at drift showoff and its best u don't come to iriwindale otherwise ur gonna get sum words

Comment

USER ChristianRado,

Send this message from your business email to “forums@drifting.com” so we know that this post is from Christian Rado.

I'm the bandwagon hopper? Tell you what you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing loser. We'll see who the bandwagon hopper is, ive been in this industry for years. You kids think you can talk all this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when i'm the one driving cars that are 2fast and 2furious. You punk bitches couldn't go over 100 in a jet plane. You losers probably stole my bling blingin phone to be just like me, so we'll see who's hopping on the bandwagon.

Who's this alex pfeifer guy? Some wannabe poser? Who would want to be that guy, he doesnt have Toyota on his jock like I do. And Sam with the viper? he didn't get sponsored, he pays those fools to drive that car. Screw you guys. Cant talk to my face you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing pricks. Rado out.

-2fast 4 y'all

Comment

I cant wait till he gets out there in that tocoma, because all he going to be doing is going in circle to light in the a$$ end.

Comment

Gentlemen glentlemen... Just because Rado was a jerk in his colume.. and in that post (if thats him) Doesnt mean we need to be a jerk back. Try to make your replys more professional like CrazyHawaiian's

Comment

I don't understand what all the fuss is about - drifting is kinda easy

If we can do it, of course the super-human Rado can!

-MR

Comment

i really dont think thats rado. but hey, if he is that coky in real life, than why not in the forums. also everyone, dont boycott Toyota, rather write letters to them with quotes from the articels about how he disses all the jap guys. Toyota has a huge presence in the drifting scene with the Trueno, i dont think they need this guy to promote their number 1 sales number in America, he's simply the wrong guy with the wrong attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                              i really dont think thats rado. but hey, if he is that coky in real life, than why not in the forums. also everyone, dont boycott Toyota, rather write letters to them with quotes from the articels about how he disses all the jap guys. Toyota has a huge presence in the drifting scene with the Trueno, i dont think they need this guy to promote their number 1 sales number in America, he's simply the wrong guy with the wrong attitude.
                              i agree...im a big toyota fan...and by bashing toyota because of one bad person doesnt sit to well with me...toyota is a good name...and i'll prollie get a toyota tatoo that im so dedicated...its all about respect and on behalf of all the toyota enthusiest i know, im sorry for this guy...he doesnt deserve to sit in a toyota.

Comment

amen

Comment

Working...
                                X