Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not visit WanganMidnight.com

He did bash people from Drifting.com

He said they were all noobs and didnt know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Actually, he stated that the reason for the downfall of that site was because of all the people joining from Drifting.com

If you wanted to check out another forum try importfanatix.com. Especially if you live in NY or NJ. We have meets every other friday.

It is full of great people and they have exceptionally good talent.

Comment

i dont know anything? that sites not great compared to drifting.com so why bother even trying to get people to come if you gonna bash us who post on this site?

Comment

^ Exactly.

That guy is confused, thats why im so amazed he even posted here. Ill admit, i was one of the people he banned, but he has not reliable reason.

He prolly uses the same reasoning when he bashes the people he's trying to invite to the website.

And believe me, i can get like 10 people to prove this statement true.

Comment

true!

Comment

true!

Comment

what's wrong with noobs? i mean i totally agree, ignorant people should be left to their own devices, as should those who think they know a lot but actually don't know crap. but everyone here and everywhere else started out as a noob at one time or another, none of us were born with all the drifting knowledge we have now. anyways, just a thought

Comment

totoro001: Did you even read my last post?

KarN I'm really sorry you got banned. I'd have like to see you stay and so would some others. But it's not my forum or my rules.

Comment

...hm...so who crashed? something about WM crashing because they couldn't drive?, you know what's weird, i bet the WM people come here and read up on our posts and copy paste all the facts into there *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and then they go to there sites and rip our *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off you...just wait till we find an elite hacker to take down your site, then your really #%^$ed...blah hah... >.<

drifting.com pwnz joo

the cats on our side and he's the drifting.com gaurd...

<rb26sr20>
                  Attached Files

Comment

yea I went there to see what it was all about joined for the hell of it and a yea were is all this great info that they say they have and for noobs well they are there to. its just another site but yea you guys are a lot funner to hang with

Comment

Yo I'm where ever driftxtreme is at!

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
                        ...hm...so who crashed? something about WM crashing because they couldn't drive?, you know what's weird, i bet the WM people come here and read up on our posts and copy paste all the facts into there *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and then they go to there sites and rip our *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off you...just wait till we find an elite hacker to take down your site, then your really #%^$ed...blah hah... >.<

drifting.com pwnz joo

the cats on our side and he's the drifting.com gaurd...

<rb26sr20>
                        lol i love the cat!!

Comment

i think theres plenty of info f you ask for it you get it within like 5-25 mins lol whne ever you need it just gotta ask and start it up.

Comment

that use to be true, now anyone who knew anything on that site is gone,

so its pretty useless now, considering the legal proceeding the owner is going through right now related to possession and distribution of nrop dlihc

Comment

Hey I'm still there. Are you saying I don't know my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*? I'm hurt

Comment

yo man, come join importfanatix.com. We could use you! =]

Comment

Working...
                                X