out of impound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of impound

i went to go get my car out of impound for being parked with a flat tire for 3 days in my neibor hood across the street. i was working on getting new tires because mine where you know down to the steel and shooting sparks, apparently air was leaking out of the bead or the tire itself so some dousche decided to call to have it towed thinking this car wont move in a while i went to go get it out and they charged my $276 to get it out and $25 for air so that i could leave. what ever there goes my tax money, but as i was looking for my car i saw 2 sr20 240's and a number of other drift cars along with a totaled evo with the hazards on i thought that was funny. but as i was looking around i saw some pretty nice cars some benz's a couple beemers and a nice rx-8 i thought what could these nice ritch people do the get their car towed? when i went back to ask the guy where i could get air there was this older russian looking guy who was crying and paying $360 to get his 1988 acura integra out it seemed like he spant all he had on the damn fee's at that point i got pissed as hell at the towing place thinking that everone who has had theit car towed did what ever they did on purpose and they deserve getting their car towed. i can just imagine that russian gey going hme tonite and telling his family that they cant eat until he gets another pay check because he was towed. then i thought how can they charge so much to get your car out plus another $25 a day it stays there, then i relazied they charge that because they know you will pay itto get your car out. all i have to say about that is some people are scum.
Working...
X