Wanna help out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna help out?

I agreed to help my buddy go to college so I made this website for him. If any of you want to help out a little check out his site http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/drifterboy . Anything will help him out. thanks.

tell him to get a job! money just doesnt get handed to normal people if you ask for it, no matter how desperate you are... if it was that simple i wouldnt work at all sorry to piss on your parade but thats life, deal with it

Comment

you from MN?

Comment

yeah we are both from the twin cities area

Comment

lol..have you asked Oprah yet?

Comment

no but he did wright one of the guys form the show trucks, telling him he wants to go to wyotech and what his situation is, remember this isnt my thing i agreed to help my friend out so if you feel the urge to flame please dont kill the messanger.

Comment

Help him by telling him to get a job like the rest of us. Ive had to work crappy jobs to go to school...multiple jobs at times.

It's *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing pathetic that people think theres a 'free ride' these days.

I could Pay his whole tuition to Wyotech...but why should I, when I had to work for everything that Ive got?

EVERYBODY has to work for the things they want in life. he's no exception to this rule....

Tell him this:

WELCOME TO LIFE!

Comment

My dad had to work with the road crew for several summers before and during lawschool, which he paid for all by himself (including books, room and board, etc.) So to be helpful, I'd say tell him to get a job with construction or road crew. The hours are good, you get tan, and the pay is pretty good as well. Other than that, I'd help out, but I represent Wayzata Highschool, and EP just plain sucks.

Comment

I'm with drift girl on this one...i like how she siad "WELCOME TO LIFE" ... its not that we are flaming on you dude,its just redickulous poeple out their think they can get redickulous things...if he wants to go to wyotech so bad,he would get a job and pay for himself,its more rewarding to say "look i paid fo rmy tuition myself" instead of, "look some dude gave me all the tuition money" (then you'd be more likely to slack off becuase you didnt pay for it)... but seriously ask Oprah...lol

-Rich

Comment

Working...
                  X