This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
    i have a funny feeling that this thread is a taste of things to come in the next month or so. People who think they know, but dont... people staking claims for stuff they have no actual claim to... petty arguments that end up 3 or 4 pages long because the people in the know are fighting with the people who don't know squat... And everyone is trying to show off how big their body parts are.

damn, this is gonna suck
    this post confused me

Comment

I think you just stepped over the line by posting that picture. Yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion, how you express it shows what kind of person you are, shows how much class you have. There is really no reason to be such an arse about this, you seem to have a personal problem with Em being successful, maybe a little bit of jealousy there? Its great that you're coming into the scene to run events at Atlamont, but a shame you seem to have such a bad attitude. Regardless of what you think about Em, she has been around here alot longer than you.
      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-16-2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

you banned him, huh?
        cute.
        i also think emerald is not so hot.
        and i would love to see some video or let us know what events you attend.
        i do not believe she drifts.
        becasue she puts herself out there so much she kinda has a hand in representing drifting to the masses. i drift and i dont like her representation of drifters. she is lame and a poser. way to make money though. and yeah, great- i'm sure tons of girls wanted to be in maxim. you found a way in. good job.

Comment

Working...
        X