No announcement yet.

NiCK HOGAN CRASHES VIPER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not wrong to have opinion, but your opinion is telling everyone else that the FACTS most know to be true, are wrong

your just showing your ignorance, by your logic your wasting your time, because the z is a better drift platform then the S chassis, and your not using it

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
      its not wrong to have opinion, but your opinion is telling everyone else that the FACTS most know to be true, are wrong

your just showing your ignorance, by your logic your wasting your time, because the z is a better drift platform then the S chassis, and your not using it

hah I love it you going to thurs night?

Comment

i wanna go bryan! put in a word to naoki for me lol. caravan! if not wanna meet up sat morning before oval?

word

Comment

Don't listen to the haters. Everyone crashes at one point or another. As long as you were going all out, thats all that matters. Definately get as much seat time as possible, practice makes perfect and builds confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
            hah I love it you going to thurs night?

yes yes yes

do you have a pair of 15s by chance, anthony is using "i have nothing to drive home on" as an excuse to not birng the corolla.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
              yes yes yes

do you have a pair of 15s by chance, anthony is using "i have nothing to drive home on" as an excuse to not birng the corolla.
              hey hey hey now other than the fact that its not tuned, suspension has no alignment, no rca's, no steering angle mod is what is keeping me from bringing it. i also have COLD AC in the z

plus, naoki hasnt gotten back to me

Comment

Originally posted by simplyxlost
                so today at irwindale was formula D qualifying sessions. and yea, lots of crashing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GINeKahrFt0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GINeKahrFt0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GINeKahrFt0

pwned by the wall

Comment

Sorry no 15's only 17's

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
                    Sorry no 15's only 17's
                    hehe, no worries

can you help me out with mounting tho?

Comment

okay this thread has been hijacked for a little now, its getting off topic anyways...
                      CLOSE IT DOWN PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by daytona350z
                        hehe, no worries

can you help me out with mounting tho?
                        Yeah I can see what I can do

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Hogan
                          hi everyone,

everyone has their off days, mine was yesterday. i am going to stick with drifting, and i am going to participate in the pro am.

in the morning, the starting cone was moved 40 feet forward from where it normally is, with that little of room to build up speed the viper, could not do it, now i know everyone will say, blah blah blah, its a viper it should be able to build up the speed no problem...wrong. wwhen i gave the viper enough gas to build up the speed i needed for the bank it would spin so hard it would just slow me down, when i didnt and i made it keep traction, it was so little amout of gas, the car would be going too slow for the bank. pretty much a lose/lose situation. now, because of my inexperience, at our practices, i have always come into the bank from a hot lap, never from a stop, so i didnt really notice the cone was moved because i dont know where it should normally be. going too slow, caused me to bump the wall in the morning, break a knuckle, and a few other steering components, after missing the whole day of practice, we came back out last minute, with stock knuckles and i ran 7 horrible practice laps on a new course config.
                          then the modified knuckles showed up and we switched them, at that time they switched the course. so now back to normal steering angle, but with the rf wheel rubbing. i went back out and had 5 practice laps on d1 config. now this being really the first time the car was right the whole day, except in the morning when i bumped due to slow speed, with the 5 practice laps, it just wasnt enough time for me personally to get re adjusted to the car, now maybe sam could have, but i didnt, im sorry, but everyones different. there was alot of pressure on me yesterday, and i seemed to have lost my head.

thank you to everyone supportive.
                          -nick hogan

if u can't do it in 3 u proly cant do it at all... but no worries kid. no need to explain ur self. just keep driving and u will get it. there is no time like seat time. so get as much as u can. feel free to hit me up on myspace (www.myspace.com/drifterdick) to if u ever have any questions. i know what it is like to be hatted on when it comes to drifting...haha. u just gata stick with it. ull be fine. i was excited to hear u got to drive with tanner. good driver awesome guy. ttyl

Comment

all i have to say is id be scared with 500hp under my foot and im 20yrs old...sometimes im scared of my 271hp...i give him credit for tryin.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                              Don't listen to the haters. Everyone crashes at one point or another. As long as you were going all out, thats all that matters. Definately get as much seat time as possible, practice makes perfect and builds confidence.

I agree 100%. You guys are hating on him in part because he "Hasn't payed his dues" but lets be honest, alot of you are hating on him because he can get into places that you have to work alot harder to get too. That's ok, thats life. But cut the kid some slack and help him out instead of hate on him.

I wish my dad had taken 1/10th as much interest in my car fetish when I was a kid. If he did then I would have been racing my entire life. So be supportive. Who knows, you might make a friend or 2 in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by s15driftking
                                im not doubting any of that...

is it also wrong to have opinions? sure there are drivers that can pilot an 86, but in my opinion of what ive seen, those drivers step foot in something like an S chassis and get tons more angle not to mention less snap back

im simply stating what ive seen, and you cannot argue with that..
                                Just because they can set foot in a S-chassis and drive better doesn't mean they like it better. Or maybe they don't have the money to develop an s-chassis to the point their corolla is at. At the end of the day it's all about having fun, if the driver has more fun in a corolla than an S-chassis, that just might be a reason they have one instead of an S-chassis.

Comment

Working...
                                X