No announcement yet.

Strangest Drift Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My supra! J/K, it was a 1988 acura integra and who says you can't drift a FWD? You pull the E-brake going fast enough you can drift just about anything! Just without all the pretty smoke.

Comment

• $400 93 Suzuki Swift....FWD...no more then 90 hp. This car will not even spin the front wheels if I hold the E-break and slam the petal. But I love her.

Comment

• A few years ago on my uncles ranch I drifted a John Deere tractor similar to this:
        I was just learning how to drive it and i was in the highest gear going around 20mph down a gravel road. I had to turn into a certain field but while I was enjoying the scenery I forgot you had to push in the clutch to shift down. so I just made the turn anyway, through mud, and almost slid the back end of it through a fence. It was pretty fun though.

Comment

• Stock 88 MR2 on WRC worthy back roads.

Some footage was used for this video where I'm driving the 85 MR2 on a dirt road back in 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6upHFEWV4

Comment

• Originally posted by El1W View Post
            A few years ago on my uncles ranch I drifted a John Deere tractor similar to this:
            I was just learning how to drive it and i was in the highest gear going around 20mph down a gravel road. I had to turn into a certain field but while I was enjoying the scenery I forgot you had to push in the clutch to shift down. so I just made the turn anyway, through mud, and almost slid the back end of it through a fence. It was pretty fun though.
            hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• I was banned from rubber tired machines when i worked in the Gold Mines in Australia, Vehicle is a 200 ton dump truck

Leon

Comment

• man i drifted own a sigma its auto and only slides in the wet lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El1W View Post
                  A few years ago on my uncles ranch I drifted a John Deere tractor similar to this:
                  A tractor? I bet you're real fun at parties.

Ditto sidewaysrules. You're a beast, man.

Comment

Working...
                  X