• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Sponsored Maxxis/Cosworth Supra Unveiled

Titan Sponsored Maxxis/Cosworth Supra Unveiled

http://blog.titanmotorsports.com/?p=2922

Beast! Engine pics?

Comment

Cool car but what exactly is powered by cosworth...on the engine specs everything is either by titan or HKS.

Also... I'm assuming this is for BDC, but any word on if they will be building something for the FD series.

Comment

the engine was built by cosworth

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Cool car but what exactly is powered by cosworth...on the engine specs everything is either by titan or HKS.

Also... I'm assuming this is for BDC, but any word on if they will be building something for the FD series.

According to Wes in a reply on Wrecked Magazine, "We’ve had plenty of interest in drifting and still do. I’d love to run a complete Formula D schedule, however the right stars need to align for that to happen. Currently we’re a Toyota / Scion team and they have all the factory backed teams in place for 2011 already. So in the meantime we’re doing our best to get our feet wet and help other teams with their programs."

Comment

The car will be the Cosworth Development car for the 2JZGTE engine and we needed a partner with experiance with the 2JZGTE Head and thats were Titan have steped in to help the team out.
            This is what I was really looking for, when I think of cosworth I think of one off motors for F1/WRC. I think they have been messing around with VQs as of late, just seems a little weird since the 2JZ can be seen as a dead motor OEM wise.

Comment

Working...
            X