X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single run DVM Mustang Test Video

Quick little vid of our Mustang at last weekends ATL. test day:
    click here
    I'm new at this (video stuff) so don't fry me on the low resolution... If anybody got any tips on how to go from Camera to iMovie to Web-hosting site, I'm all ears....
    DV

Oh yeah, that's the stuff man! Sounds good, very nice!
    Even for a Ford !!

Comment

Kick butt, looking good, Doug

Comment

Like I said Doug, why are you asking me for advice You're looking AWESOME out there. I have some video of you too, I'll host it up soon.

Comment

thats what I like to see

Comment

That looked so easy, what mods do u have.

Comment

Wow Doug! You've really taken this drifting stuff seriously.

I thought you would have gone back to road racing. Anyways man hit me up when you come down to Cali again.

-Al

Comment

nice! i like it

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                  Oh yeah, that's the stuff man! Sounds good, very nice!
                  Even for a Ford !!
                  LOL... I hear that a lot... Just goes to show Ya, when it all comes down to it we're all car geeks no matter if it's domestic or import...
                  Originally posted by NM Drift Group
                  Kick butt, looking good, Doug
                  Thanks.... I've been keep'n up with Ya'll as well.... Ya'll look like your really get'r done out there....
                  Originally posted by Tuner
                  Like I said Doug, why are you asking me for advice You're looking AWESOME out there. I have some video of you too, I'll host it up soon.
                  Thanks Marty... I always like to hear how things look from the outside look'n in... Your thoughts were really helpful.... I'd like to see some of that footage.... Just don't show the runs of me understeering or spinning or missing gears or driving off the track, etc... That probably won't leave you much but please try not to make me look too bad....
                  Originally posted by kairles
                  thats what I like to see
                  Thanks.... It was a real fun day...
                  Originally posted by Al
                  Wow Doug! You've really taken this drifting stuff seriously.
                  I thought you would have gone back to road racing. Anyways man hit me up when you come down to Cali again.
                  -Al
                  Well if you're gonna do someth'n, might as well jump into the deep end....
                  I'll definitely look you up if I'm ever able to make it out there again... Like we where talk'n about in Atlanta, we just gotta find a little help and I think we could do this deal......
                  Originally posted by Mike Peters
                  nice! i like it
                  Thanks Mike.....I appreciate it..... BTW, I was just talk'n about you today.... A guy called and asked me if I'd be interested in building him a Monte Carlo drift car..... I said that I knew of a guy that really got that chassis to work.... If the deal happens (which is code for: if the guy comes up with the cash) I'll ring you up for some initial set-up info....

Thanks for the Props Ya'll,
                  DV

Comment

Originally posted by yellowS13
                    That looked so easy, what mods do u have.
                    Absolutely tons of stuff.... That and a few trips around a skid pad.....

Comment

I was just going to ask you the other day when i saw u post in another thread about how ur mustang is doing...obviously its doing well haha.

p.s. take spoiler off= masturbation

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                        I was just going to ask you the other day when i saw u post in another thread about how ur mustang is doing...obviously its doing well haha.
                        It's getting better and we're continuing to work hard at it.... Still not quite as good as the "big kids" but neither is my budget.....
                        Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                        p.s. take spoiler off= masturbation
                        Sorry, I don't follow....? Our car has the stock spoiler on it that the GT's come with....
                        Thanks,
                        DV

Comment

The car looks fine, but if you took off the stock spoiler so that the trunk is just flat it would look amazing. IMO

Comment

wow! good progress from the last time i ssaw you. I'm not sure if you remember who i am but let me remind you. FD Houston 2005. I helped you on the practice day with some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                              wow! good progress from the last time i ssaw you. I'm not sure if you remember who i am but let me remind you. FD Houston 2005. I helped you on the practice day with some stuff.
                              Sure, how's everything go'n? Still involved....? Thanks for look'n in on me.... Yeah the car is getting better which is allowing me to be a bit more aggressive..... Now if we can just find some businesses/teams to take notice...
                              Hope to see Ya again,
                              DV

Comment

Working...
                              X