New ASD Pro-Am Car for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ASD Pro-Am Car for 2011

ASD is building a new Pro-Am car for 2011. We’re taking the Nissan 350Z convertible chassis that Tyler McQuarrie ran under the Falken Tire banner in 2009 and 2010, and building it into a Pro-Am car for ASD mechanic and driver Steve Sokol. We will also be using it for demo’s and other activation events around the country, and giving Tyler more seat time between events in his new Nissan 350Z coupe that will debut at the first round of Formula Drift in Long Beach this year.

CONTINUE READING... TheJackStand.com

Geez

Don't know much about the driver, but these grassroots guys aren't ready to compete against a car like this lol. The bar will definitely be raised.

Comment

or he could end up like nick hogan, backing it into a few walls when he's not spinning out all over the place.

Hogan + 350z + 350 hp = perfect car for him to drive, and he podiumed @ NOPI Pittsburgh '07

Hogan + viper + 600 hp = lots of smoke n donuts n noise, but also lots of broken parts

Comment

Not trying to raise the bar. That would be unfair to Pro-Am and grassroots drivers all over the country.

Just trying to give back to the sport a little by being involved at multiple levels.

Read the rest of the article and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

Steve is a really good driver, very consistant. I think he'll be fine. It has got to be better than the ford T-bird hes been driving.

Comment

will be interesting for sure. I'll be following this car for sure this season.

Comment

Hey ASD,
              We should be doing a stop not to far from you in Nashville later on this season, bring that bad boy out.

Comment

Steve-o is going to dominate in this thing!

Comment

Working...
                X