No announcement yet.

uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track drifters? why do you keep saying there is a difference? everybody street slides or did at one time. You think i've never "road drifted" before? Come on dude I watched your vids and really nothing impressive for someone who's "been at this since 1986" sh t i don't care if its a stock N/A open diff RX-7 if youve been drifting that long and you can only manage that n00bish crap perhaps you should stop because obviously if it took 22 years for you to achieve that level of skill you learn slower than a person with down syndrome

I mean it would be impressive if you would have said "Oh hi im new at this and I need some advice can you guys help me out" Like a normal person but instead you fabricate this story which we have picked all the way apart but you continue to ride out the lie and hope that you can claw your way back.

this is why the community is always scared when movies or shows are made about drifting because it attracts the wrong people, those people feel like they have something to prove right off the bat with nothing to really back it up.

Comment

I just woke up and got to my shop in Beijing and all I can say is....

Comic relief at it's finest.....

Comment

Originally posted by phalerider View Post
        Are you saying nigg@rs cant drift?
        according to what's on youtube.com/americandrift, apparently no.

If it was up to just you, Tyson Beckford and me, black people would be screwed.

Comment

Well, I can say with certainty that there a good A.A. drifters out there.

Tony B. from Team X
          and
          Adam Mathews from Eibach
          come to mind.....

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
            Well, I can say with certainty that there a good A.A. drifters out there.

Tony B. from Team X
            and
            Adam Mathews from Eibach
            come to mind.....
            Dear god, don't ever use A.A. again.
            It make us sound like drunks. Just say black, if anyone calls you one it, tell them I okayed it. shi+.

I met Adam, he's pretty cool. I'll have to find some Tony B info.
            There's also some ohio and P.A folks I met who are good. I'm just not.

Comment

tyson

I feel you on the tyson beckford thing youngblood. But that's really the whole point of this thread. Yall thought you had a bit¢h nigg@ that would go to a corner and cry cause you call my "story" fake. Naw dog, you guys picked the right one. as a side note if any of you had talked this bs in my face I would have split ya wig a long time ago. that really is the point. you need to learn to give respect to your peers until they do some dumb sh t. and for the record the "i vote fake" was what crossed the line and I will snap you back. I never even post the whole story of that night.

If that respect was givin in the start. I could have been cool wit all of you. but now I can't wait till yall come thru from bejing florida la whatever. cause win or lose I aint gonna punk out. I'll take a loss like a G and I'll take win like a G.

I will have to fight the urge to bust ya *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* though for talking to me like you think you know me.

That's what this sh t right here is about. I'm a for real mofuka I just happen to be a dedicated driver. Forget that fact if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
                Dear god, don't ever use A.A. again.
                It make us sound like drunks. Just say black, if anyone calls you one it, tell them I okayed it. shi+.

I met Adam, he's pretty cool. I'll have to find some Tony B info.
                There's also some ohio and P.A folks I met who are good. I'm just not.
                Adam is an awesome driver...Tony Brakiohoppa (I hope I spelled it right) is a great driver too - instructor for Jim Russel / FD and D1 licensed too.

I just used the AA because I am not black and don't want to disrespect anybody. You know how uptight some people can get about race

Phakerider - your about as scary as a feather pillow... so lay off the gangsta talk and quite trying to prove how stupid you really are. You are supposedly old enough to know better. BTW- in this world you gotta earn your respect and you are so far from earning anything resembling respect with your tough guy rants and split your wig talk that I just love to stoke the fire. Maybe you should think about who you are talking to before you start demanding anything at all. K- thanks.

Comment

well, you don't have to type black to be black. It just makes your posts annoying "dog". If you are experienced as you say, please take it to the track and show us something. We'd be honored. Of course, you have nothing to prove and can beat all of us hands down. That's fine too.
                  Can you at least see where we might be coming from? The story just reeks.
                  Like Johnny said, one minute you're still learning and then you've been doing it since the 70s? It's kinda half baked. But lets do a break down. It's fun!
                  Dropped out around 1994 when my son was born. then back in 2003 when the boy said he wanted a civic.
                  What self respecting 9 year old wants a civic?
                  my favorite groups are Rakim, Linkon Park, and Iron Butterfly. You might have to ask your mom about that one.
                  Who doesn't know who Iron Butterfly is? In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida is played 2 times a day on classic rock stations worldwide, in between Purlple Haze and Stairway.
                  No, don't want a sponser I'm to old to tour
                  Rod Millen.
                  I like you, you've got spunk.
                  What self respecting black man says spunk?
                  Wow, that was fun. I bet I win at least 20 internets for that one1.

And who are you calling "youngblood"? You don't know me.
                  Last edited by soultron; 03-20-2008, 07:11 AM. Reason: internets

Comment

Originally Posted by cfrost
                    haaaaaaahahahaha soultron always wins

Comment

spunky

Phalerider Is Done With Forums. Thanks And Goodbye
                      Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 03:00 PM.

Comment

still tryin to talk him out of that goddam civic.

Comment

well kids I'm hittin las vegas nm this is where I lose data signal. but I gotta say I moved to abq 2 years ago from ny/nj and it been a long time since I had a good argument. I kinda miss it thx for giving me a taste of home. when I come back I'll post the actual story of that night and my own time line. later

Comment

Hey Dave.....I'm wayne brady b1tch..... BANG! LOLS for ever.

Comment

maby you haven't caught on yet. I'm the type of brother that's well, let's just say wayne brady is our president and ice cube is our vice president.
                              Yikes. Who else is in your horrible administration? Soldja boi?

Comment

maby you haven't caught on yet. I'm the type of brother that's well, let's just say DEL is our president and Kool Kieth is our vice president.

Comment

Working...
                                X