No announcement yet.

AE86 Engine Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can get it all on ebay. Just do a search for 4age and there you go 16v, 20v, japanese high compression engines. You name it. The only problem is bidding, but most of the engines are buy it now like it is for sale not up for bid. Happy shopping

here is the link to the good stuff....

[URL=http://search.ebay.com/4age_W0QQfromZR8QQsbrsrtZlQQsojsZ0QQsosortorderZ2Q QsosortpropertyZ3]4age on ebay[/URL

Women are like vines. If you loose grip with one, you can always swing with another. I guess that makes tarzan even cooler.

Comment

sorry but you can't go straight to the page. Just go to ebay and search for 4age.

Comment

4ag swaps

I would also suggest e-bay, I saw a complete silvertop 20v swap on there for about $799. But I also wonder, (because it came from a front wheel drive car you could re-coup your expenses a little by selling it), you would probably need a custom bell-housing adapter to mate it with the RWD tranny.
        +
        +I was wondering this myself, I have an SR5 and was wondering if the motor would bolt up to the stock tranny, and if not, would the 16v 4age?

Comment

Bwahaha memories, this is where i made my first post-

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE! (try checkin dates next time)

Comment

Sorry, I noticed that, but a little late.

Comment

Working...
            X