Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEXY7STYLE
    Toyota Celsior and or Lexus LS 400 or LS 430
    thats basically what the first one is, but this was the generation that North America never got, its an 89 model Toyota Athlete, like I said above, it even came with the 3L I6 that the Supra has..

Comment

• HEY NEW RULE. If 15 people guess and get it wrong they have to give it up to someone else. That will keep it fare. Anyway I am going to put some up even though I didn't win, haha. I am itching really bad to posts these so here it goes...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 01-27-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• and here is a second picture of the same car...
        Attached Files

Comment

• 240SX, S14, he even has the 4 bolt 15" rims that came on the base 240SX and 99-01 G20

someone has to know what the Bimmer wanna be is...

how bout this, it sold in North America from 1992-1996, came wid a 3L V6 and was RWD

Comment

• HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS AN S14???
            If it was the wheels I tried to white them out, but there had to be something else. How did you know?

Comment

• Look at the side windows, the curve on the back of them just screams S14. Plus the wheelarch size compared with the length of the wheelbase is wrong for an R33, plus the boot is too short and the back angles like an S14.

That VIP with the BMW front end, from the windows it looks like a Lexus GS300 to me (forget the JDM name), seriously wide too.

Comment

• thats pretty much the key to all these cars, jus look at the roofline, and that my next hint for the fake Bimmer, so back to my turn...

Nope, not a GS300, not related to the Toyota/Lexus family, that my next hint, can someone name the car please...

Comment

• Aha, I think I have it. Y33 Nissan Cedric? Looking at large Jap saloons, this is the only other one with a close window line, although that VIP doesn't look like a Cedric otherwise...

Comment

• not a Nissan

Comment

• I wanna try, guess this
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SEXY7STYLE; 01-28-2005, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Drifter-M that was easy, even I new that one. The roof line is completely different in the back.

Comment

• SEXY7STYLE: I wanna try, guess this
                          FC3S..............

Comment

• Damn it malcolm to easy for you b/c you're another FC3S freak! But yep your right

Comment

• Haha yeah thats definantly an FC sexy7, I have seen that picture before on a site. Did you change the lights with photoshop though, because the picture I saw didn't have those lights I dont think.

Comment

• The fake bimmer almost looks like an sc430 except that it is 4door...
                                Is it maybe an es300?
                                Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 01-28-2005, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X