No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is one case where the movies stay true,that being an indie film.That's another story though.Basiclly,if you don't like the movie,boycott it.That's what I'll basiclly do.Also,if you want to see the movie,download it.The hell with putting money in the wrong hands.Lastly,you don't know how much quick money this movie will make me when I sell them as VCD's to people when it comes out,lol.I suggest doing that for fast cash.

Comment

Lol I wouldn't post that

As for downloading, I never do it. That's how people in entertainment also make money. As in the stunt people, crew, lighting, make-up and so on ans so forth. You make a certain amount every time it is shown in a different medium. Case in point, a Stunt Coordinator I know made a film as a stunt person in the 80's. He made 2000.00 of that movie at the time of filming. He's made 30,000 in residuals over the years. It's free money.

But you are right bout indie films. They are usually the artistic of the 2. F and F 3 is nothing but product whoring, fast cash and cashing in on what the import scene has become... A franchise.

Comment

Ghost of Duluth has it right on every count, so we should kinda be glad at least we're getting a car movie, and Paul walker can actually drive and has many performance cars from v8's to skylines and his dad raced falcons, so he's a real car guy....BUT.....

Rob cohen is all about over-the-top-ridiculously-unrealistic action. I mean just look at that movie Torque, so much f@#*&%@ action in it that it's retarded.

2. Get Singleton out cause I don't wanna see a bunch of stupid money hungry rappers in a car movie.

3. Screw lieberman and roja. Those guys sold out to get rich and Lieberman pi$$ed me off when he said "Just face it american cars suck. All our cars ran good and we had to maintain the american cars constantly" Well no $hit moron of course brand new Skylines run better than 30 year old musclecars. But guess which car Sport Compact Car tested was the quickest? The yenko, which they also admitted was the most fun. And Lieberman there are plenty of Vettes and 10 second mustangs out there that get respect from import guys and can go head to head with any import out there. He's just mad cause Elanor from gone in sixty seconds was actually a fast car.

Comment

How about this, if they annouce one being made, we all in the import scene who wish for it not to contain drifting... protest it...and refuse to help with anything car or driver realated, also dont go to the movie or pay to see it at all... when the movies are made the producers go around and ask people for info and to make cars and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*( they asked my dads friend to make the iceboat in james bond) but he refused and they had to find another person to make it... why'd he refuse..because he hates movies that expolit stuff..

Comment

I don't even want to think about this. Why, why another one??

Comment

Originally posted by soarer,chaser
              I don't even want to think about this. Why, why another one??
              Because they didn't suck out enough money out of the last two.Basic Hollywood rule of thumb,make sequels until the subject gets too saturated.Basiclly,until it stops bringing in the money and falls apart.

Comment

Let's just hope when they do make it that it's horribly over-done like Rollerball. Anyone remember that crappy movie? You know, it's made by the same people.

Comment

i dont think that the movie should come out at all.everyone knows that there's going to be a missconcept on it.no matter how much the actors say no to do it on the street,who would listen to them?not too many people actually listen to them at all.so it shouldn't come out at all.some ricer will get hurt or get other people injured if they tried to drift in public streets.

Comment

Iono....There was a cool part in F&F 1 where it was the first race and they show the gears shifting, then the power stroke with the nitrous injection in the rotary....that was pretty nice....other than that nothing really all that great...

Comment

Regardless of how many of you say how awful the movie is and how it will ruin the scene, blah blah blah...we all know that each one of us is going to shell out the bucks to see it. I mean, come on, it's going to be funny.

Comment

You guys would love to know about the new movie comming out. My friend was approached to be one of the cars in it. You guys probably would like to know what MTV is doing with True Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          You guys would love to know about the new movie comming out. My friend was approached to be one of the cars in it. You guys probably would like to know what MTV is doing with True Life.
                          by the way shift knobs

Comment

Yeah I would definitely love to hear about some other stuff that you've heard about Chas, especially if there's some real-life drifting being portrayed accurately. I just don't want it to turn out like Torque (a Rob Cohen film) with action so over-the-top it's ridiculous. Anything that pushes drifting beyond what Initial D already has would ruin it. And btw there was drifting in 2F2F, cause the Skyline and the Supra both drifted in the first race. And yeah I'll go see it just to see the cars. Any movie with a cool car I'll watch. Just as long as they don't wreck all the good cars like they did in 2f2f. (they even wrecked the skyline in that one)

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                              by the way shift knobs
                              You find out about them yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
                                Yeah I would definitely love to hear about some other stuff that you've heard about Chas
                                That 2F2F Skyline was a piece of crap.

Did you ever see MTV True Life: Im a Streetracer? Well its gonna be like that. People who arent really the best at what there doing, trying to show how its done. They are supposedly working on what about moutain racing. Supposed to air next season. We will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X