No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im goign to see it.. Just because of the simple fact that i can see Japan and the sound out all of those digitally enhanced ricer engines gives me this warm tingly feeling in the most inner regions of my arse. IF ther is real drivers such as any D1 guys or any other pro drifters then i would watch it, then download it and watch it again and again till the neon burns my eyes out

Comment

Just got the Feb issue of Super Street, and it said that one of the muscle car magazines is having a All Import Challenge against the muscle cars in Tennesee. Forgot the dates. Their only letting 30 entries in to battle against. I'm just hoping no ricer, which will probably about 25, and the rest 5 will actually have power to atleast match the muscle cars.
      I'm a import nut, I respect muscle cars. But I'll never would want to own and mantain one myself. It's respectable because even they are older then me, they are still tunable to attain power quite easily and still hit low e.t.s with an auto tranny. But when a muscle car head starts talking smack at the strip or on the road. That just makes me want to raost the hell out of them just to show a engine that has half as much displacement is abot to match or beat them. Well till I get my swap in (errrrr.....wheneva that's going to be this year)

F&F is getting way out of hand. Yes it was geared toward the ricers. Hell I see that crap all over the walls at Nopi. And even at the best buy I work at. Like WTH, a F&F LED lighted keychain....in my department, which is COMPUTERS. And I was helping out a customer when I overhead a teenager talking out loud, "yo this mouse has a red light, its gotta be Fast & Furious on a computer". So now assumed that anything LED related, F&F will pop up in people that have no clue what the import tuning game is all about. Hell must be freezing over for us. err...
      The import tuning game is a money cow every business is trying to milk since F&F 1 came out. Yet Ricers who don't know any better or think its better to look like you can run 12's or lower, instead of tuning your car to actually run 12's are just jumping on the wagon by buying "riced" products.
      I know it will soon happen, but with drifting be the thing to do, some ricers are going to get them selves killed, or other people hurt or killed, beacuse their already trying to "drift" on the streets with out any knowledge on how to. I've read on some VTEC or other honda related forums that were linked on 240 forums, stating that their was some idiot that tried to drift his Del Sol (Del Slo more like it) show car at the intersection right before his house. Boom understeered, didn't know how to gain back control, hit a tree, and totalled his car. Then he goes and curse drifting.
      I'm pretty sure there are more ricers trying to drift right now at the moment. Lets hope that none of them kill someone and it makes it on the news.
      I say, down with ricers! lol. They are due in for a reeducation on why they even put a big ol aluminum wing. Now what other team is down for taking the import tuning back from these punks?!?!?! lol.
      Last edited by Phoen_x; 01-14-2004, 10:38 PM.

Comment

my dumbass friends. There into it to, Chas i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

Comment

Screw all those TF&TF movies. Every time they always destroy the domestics. Make the domestics look dumb, make them break down, flip them, jump them into a boat, or make them get run over by a fkn 18 wheeler. Screw those guys. I never paid to see the first one, and I'm not gonna pay to see the third one. I dont care if they are drifting altezza dump trucks with nekkid women hanging out the window and hit the nitrous through the S-turns. I would rather spend my $7 to mount a set of trash bin tires.

Comment

Our Southern gent raises an interesting point I had forgot about...sort of. Over the summer that Fast and Furious was released this fool in an Integra put his car, and I kid you not, off of the freeway, through a sign at least twenty feet up and then onto the ground in three pieces. That summer cops were crawling all the hell over H-1 (You Hawaii kids know what I'm talking about) and a number of laws were passed regarding seizure of cars if caught racing, blah blah blah.

Crazyhawaiian: Oh come on, go see it for its comedic value. I mean, as I already said we all know it's going to be hilarious.

Ghost: You and I are going to have to have a meeting or something, we can't make a habit out of agreeing with each other.

Comment

Lol yea right. If that keeps up then cats are gonna fall out of the ceiling on my head.

I agree on that 2f and 2f franchise making fun out of the muscle cars. But the funny part is in the end it's the muscle cars that save the day.

Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                Screw all those TF&TF movies. Every time they always destroy the domestics. Make the domestics look dumb, make them break down, flip them, jump them into a boat, or make them get run over by a fkn 18 wheeler. Screw those guys. I never paid to see the first one, and I'm not gonna pay to see the third one. I dont care if they are drifting altezza dump trucks with nekkid women hanging out the window and hit the nitrous through the S-turns. I would rather spend my $7 to mount a set of trash bin tires.
                not even a 86 with NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS and a turbo comeone Shake the trees and go.

Comment

well if it has NNNAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSSSS then I might reconsider

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hell they might even make NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS just for you to reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                      I hope they take note from shuto kousoku. by the way if you do research you probably could find some crime surrounding japanese drifting. not every kid in osaka wit an fr has sponsers. Also it looked like traffic to me in that trailer for jdm insider 2.
                      yes japan does have traffic...

Comment

lol no dude now its special tuned drift tires...i got that off of gtplanet.com...this guy was like "i wish they had special drift tires and sticker shop in gt3"im gonna start manufacturing special drift tires
                        Last edited by markeese180sx; 01-15-2004, 02:49 AM.

Comment

My drift specific rear view mirror helps me keep an eye on the competition!! If I feel like I'm going to get beat, I pull out my drift tuned tire iron and wave it around like a madman!!

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                            lol no dude now its special tuned drift tires...i got that off of gtplanet.com...this guy was like "i wish they had special drift tires and sticker shop in gt3"im gonna start manufacturing special drift tires
                            Dude I have top secret info on some drift tires comein our way. I cant crush the cat yet but I will keep you posted. And they will probobly be in fff3

Comment

shizzle dude keep the secret formula on the low down...we cant have the drift mastahs at them just yet

Comment

Oh yea. Well i'm coming out with...... you heard it here first.........Super, top secret, special, funkdillyicious, mad cow, super pimp Drift headliners. Yes you too can get your favorite drifter silkscreened on a special Drift headliner for your super Drift mobile.

After that is is on to Drift carpet, Drift tail light bulbs (also with your favorite drifter on them ) and Drift projector headlamps. They will actually project pictures of your favorite Drifter onto the road ahead or in your opponents eyes as you bust a 360 in your local church parking lot.

Go go gadget Drifter.

Comment

Working...
                                X