No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found it pretty funny that the dude in the mustang redlined 5th gear... i was like hahaha what a noob mistake! i didnt watch the whole movie actually i just watched the race at the end and when the cops showed up. how long was that movie anyway? i dloaded it off the net before it was at blockbuster and it was like 20-30 mins long.

a lil off topic but i was wondering... i was watching some racing on tv and it had corvettes porches and a couple other different cars in it... and i noticed that the drivers didnt use the clutch when up or down shifting... i was wondering what kind of manual transmission doesnt need a clutch

Comment

• a sequential trans mission, you know, like the transmissions they have for car games at the arcade, they have those on racecars

benefits
      less messing up when shifting up or down

Comment

• WOW they had Porch racing on TV? I thought that was just a southern thing.

Comment

• i welcome RICE. if those ricers use half that bodykit money on their engines and track time, i might be in trouble.

Comment

• syke

Comment

• yeah porsches against corvette's and couple of ferrari 360s i now rememeber an im not sure but i think... maybe some sooped up mustangs but i might be making that one up... iono but the ferr's and vettes and porsche i know were there

Comment

• Well at least I think we all agree on some things.
                A. The movie will more than likely suck to people that know stuff, but be great for those not in the know.
                B. We are ALL going to see it. No matter what anyone says, well maybe exept Panda who seems to want to boycott the entire non purist, commercial, Hollywood, big business, anything that isn't 100% JDM scene, But thats ok. He'll learn you can't fight the establishment one day, may as well be now.
                C. That John Singleton sucks fat donkey balls. But do you think Jerry Bruckheimer (who still DOES make movies) would touch it? Nah don't think so. He's too busy filming as a matter of fact right now. Got a stunt friend on that picture.

So strap on the Pedal pads, seat belt covers, neon tubes and 5 TV's to your dash and hold on cause you just may never know, they might get it semi right this time. Doubt it but miracles can happen, even in Tinsletown.

Comment

• Ok lets start of with important things:
                  1. Fast and the furious (FF) 3 will + drifting will = more rice for drifting.
                  2. not thrahing civic but guys amit it It is the ricer chose of car. BUt the civic drifter on here and in Japan are unqine on here and they kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. If that movie comes out then there is even going to be move trashing about CIvic hey I don't want this to happen.
                  3. FF2 made the skyline main stream. bad, the prices were down and now they have shot up due to that movie. FF1 did the same to Rx7. If this feature any 240sx or Ae86 your car are going to get shot in price too. Good side people who have 240sx are going to make money. Bad side drifting will be more exspive.
                  4.Next more of the popo is going to be watching. Really guys this movie over all result is hell.

Comment

• well we can all ways make a Partition to stop it befor filming starts

Comment

• I haven't had a chance to see the last race but I've seen ads. I liked the fact that the Stang owned the Integra till the driver blew it up. Stupid driver!!!! And that 2pac 2 furious poster is hillarious.

Comment

• Lol you could petition all you want. No one gonna listen to anything a bunch of kids got to say. They gonna make that movie cause it will mean a new Lambo in the garage of that new 6000 sq foot house of theirs in the Hamptons.

Comment

• Well,FnF has always represented the cars of choice during their time periods.Remember when Civics were really big(they still are,but recall the explosion).The main characters used Civics to do their jobs,not their daily racers.The first movie featured an RX-7 with a Veilside kit and a Skyline from Motorex.Veilside was starting to get out there more in the US,FnF was the thing to push it.Motorex was pretty big,FnF had it.Supra's,can't be forgotten in the roster.Also add the Eclipses(big at that time).
                          Now lets look at number 2.*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* loads of more neon,a Skyline,a Gucci RX-7 that looks like something from Master P(bling bling was in its prime last summer) another Supra(still big) an S200K(not bad) and an Evo7 made to look like an Evo8.
                          What's in number 3? Well if they follow the same game plan,I would expect the car of choice to be a 240sx with a SR20 or RB25DET engine in it.Why? Its the car of choice right now,and the FnF formula has been based on the cars of choice,so why change now.
                          Domestic smashing,probably the new GTO or a Barracuda.You know there going to do Pontiac wrong sometime.
                          Rappers,they aren't forgotten if Singleton is in it.Its cool to give a black guy a role,but at least give one that deserves it.Not Ludacris,or Tyrese,that's just ludacrous.And one more thing you'd have to put up with.Paul Walkers "what up bro","yeah bro",that;s tight bro","c'mon bro","keep it real bro", add anything plus bro and you have one of his lines.

Comment

• The Gucci car wan't an RX-7. It was an NSX. Pretty sure the Evo was an 8 as well. But not 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsunami
                              I haven't had a chance to see the last race but I've seen ads. I liked the fact that the Stang owned the Integra till the driver blew it up. Stupid driver!!!! And that 2pac 2 furious poster is hillarious.
                              The last race was good to me. Hha it was quite funny and i liked the end with RJ and his s2k

Comment

• ADD This to that
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X