WTB 240sx modded or not...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 240sx modded or not...

sup guys im new to this site but not to drifting i have been drifting for over a year now and i can e-brake it easily and have one car but i cant race it because i need a new/ not rusted roll cage so im going to sell that to a friend and i want to buy a 240sx. anyone have any 4 sale\????

you need a new car because your roll cage is rusted?

Comment

Fix the rust and you will drift better.

Comment

Here's mine for sale the front bumper and rear are going to be repainted and the majority of vinyl will be gone.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24959

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          you need a new car because your roll cage is rusted?

no no no its not rusted i dont have one so i need to get one, eather way the car is falling appart and i need to upgrade to a better car.

Comment

looks great will i need a steering wheel? if so thats kool also is it street legal?

Originally posted by mlmsilvias14 View Post
            Here's mine for sale the front bumper and rear are going to be repainted and the majority of vinyl will be gone.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24959

Comment

It has a leather momo steering wheel all black with NRG quick release. It is street legal depending on where you live some local laws are more strict than others. The car is also tech legal for D1GP and Formula D. I used to drive it until my tags expired. You can email me if interested at mlmsilvias14@yahoo.com or check the car out in action at www.myspace.com/thedorishop

Comment

ok cool. how much do you want for it?

Comment

Make an offer and be reasonable.

Comment

well ive never bought a "ready to ride" drift car so i have no idea on what to offer....

Comment

Well I was asking $18,000 but considering the market right now I'm willing to sell for an even $15,000. This is a great deal considering what is done to the car and the fact that most of the parts are fairly new. If somebody wanted to start with a bone stock 240sx and build a comp legal car it would easily cost close to $30,000. I also have a spare set of 17x9 sportmax wheels available that would go with the car. They are my extra drift wheels.

Comment

wow thats a great deal...ill have to talk it over with my manager/agent/carfunderguy/dad... any way ill have to talk it over with him to see if we have the current amount of funds. not that its not a great deal. i just have to ask him if i can buy another car.

Comment

Thats cool just keep me posted!

Comment

Originally posted by mlmsilvias14 View Post
                            Thats cool just keep me posted!
                            yea no prob just dont sell it on ebay yet. ive almost got a yes out of my guy.

Comment

Yeah no problem. Let me know by this weekend. I can also help arrainge shipping if needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X