Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nomuken: My favorite Drifter.

Comment

is this VIP enough for you driftxtreem??
      Attached Files

Comment

fire fire
        Attached Files

Comment

yeee dawg
          Attached Files

Comment

yea that crown will do

Comment

I would like to see these cars drifting, i think that would be a sight to see.

Comment

I think nomuken can some what be considered a VIP Drifter because it is a huge 4 door skyline!

Comment

no Takahashi can be called a VIP drifter. The Skyline that Nomura drives is not used as a VIP car in Japan. Its a Four door sports car.
                  Attached Files

Comment

A Chaser isn't VIP either. The thing is a freaking 4 door Supra. It falls in with the Skyline and the BMW 3.

Comment

Wrong, Kuniaki's car is some bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
                        A Chaser isn't VIP either. The thing is a freaking 4 door Supra. It falls in with the Skyline and the BMW 3.
                        a get a life the thing cost 60k new and is fully VIP. The Aristo carrys the same engine as well as the Supura, does that make the Aristo the same and not a Lexo

Comment

I thought Chasers were sports sedans, not VIP cars. They always seemed too fast, and not luxurious enough, to be VIP cars.

And someone on that VIP car forum was saying that they aren't counted as VIP.

Don't get me wrong, by the way, I'ma big chaser fan, I agree they're badass. But I just don't think a car that is so performance oriented counts as VIP.

Maybe it's more in line with the BMW 7, but the 7 is still billed as a high performance sedan, not as a luxury car like the high-end Benzes are.

Plus, I don't thik I've ever even seen a Chaser in a VIP car magazine.

Comment

I have and still do see them all VIPed out and that forum need to get some more info

Comment

Well, I guess it's kinda in the middle, then. If you want to tune it one way, it becomes a sport sedan, if you tune it the other, it becomes VIP.

So, can a Bimmer count as VIP? Or is it a sports sedan?

Comment

my 560 sel is vip i have the full h&r suspension on it and the 18 inch rims . it looks seriously eurogangster the 3m electro charge tint the kind you run off the battery like knight rider too now thats ghetto fabulousness. i had to order all tha parts from germany and it was cheaper for the fancy stuff than buying it here in the states

Comment

Working...
                                X