No announcement yet.

V.I.P. Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive never seen an LS400 (I dont think). Ive seen the LS300 and LS430 though............

Comment

A former members sig...
      Last edited by Rooney; 04-03-2004, 09:55 PM.

Comment

All I have to say is that VIP tuning is bada$$ and the cars are sick. I can't wait to get a g35 or gs400!

Comment

Cosmo's look like Buick Reattas... Maybe just Torbo a Reatta?

-MR

Comment

VIPs are awesome always loved since i have seen em...ME WANT VIP...to bad most of the lexus' here are automatic..v_v...i dont think i have enough lunch money to change that^^

Comment

I'm really starting to like that new Chrysler 300C. I think with the right rims and the right stance it would look pimp. Not as pimp as some of those Lexus's with kits, but still pretty nice. Good points: it can be ordered with a 340hp/390tq V8, comes RWD, almost 50/50 weight distribution. Bad points: only automatic, no manual, weighs 4000 pounds lol, traction control.

Comment

funny you said the 300c...mike at grip video is getting one...

here's his PS of one with the VeilSide Bacaratt wheels.

Comment

niice
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I'm with you on the Chrysler, the first time i saw it i thought "that would make an awesome VIP car. Well, hope to see some around pretty soon. Did anybody watch the testdrive on Speed?? These 2 guys, on was an editor for Car and Driver i think, and this race car driver were driving them around some road course, i forgot which one. But they turned off the traction control and were drifting around the corners togethor, it was pretty cool. That would be an awesome job.

-Peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
                      Yeah, I'm with you on the Chrysler, the first time i saw it i thought "that would make an awesome VIP car. Well, hope to see some around pretty soon. Did anybody watch the testdrive on Speed?? These 2 guys, on was an editor for Car and Driver i think, and this race car driver were driving them around some road course, i forgot which one. But they turned off the traction control and were drifting around the corners togethor, it was pretty cool. That would be an awesome job.

-Peace
                      Everytime someone sees a car sliding they automatically call it drifting... although i didnt see this show i can tell u that they were most likely not really drifting just throwing the weight around and power sliding to keep it going.. most ppl call that drifting... I dont.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                        niice

Traum has some sweet cars.

Comment

yeah like last month I saw their black GS and damn the wheels had so much negative camber! I dunno how those guys got the car up from LA to SF for the cherry blossom festival without damaging the bottom since it was soooo low dear god!

Comment

Originally posted by 180fan
                            yeah like last month I saw their black GS and damn the wheels had so much negative camber! I dunno how those guys got the car up from LA to SF for the cherry blossom festival without damaging the bottom since it was soooo low dear god!
                            probably on a trailer

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                              Everytime someone sees a car sliding they automatically call it drifting... although i didnt see this show i can tell u that they were most likely not really drifting just throwing the weight around and power sliding to keep it going.. most ppl call that drifting... I dont.
                              shut the hell up, i'm tired of ricers like you bitching about what you consider "drifting". if he considers it drifting, then he considers it drifting, so dont worry about it, its none of your business.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X