No announcement yet.

You know your a Drifter when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah August 31st will be the All Hawaii Drift Championship @ Hawaii Raceway Park. From the press release: "Team Julius (Yokohama, Japan) will be bringing down 2 specially built Nissan 180sx race vehicles to perform high-speed drift exhibitions and to run head to head against Hawaii’s best. The professional drift team sponsored by Team Julius consists of 3 pro drivers, including 1 female drifter, making this the first event in the country to showcase a girl drifter!" Definately going to be a good event!!

Comment

Hey Hawaiian, is your name Chris?

Comment

No Revlimit is Chris. He's the guy kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* in the white 91 Camaro. He's really good.

Comment

oh good i hope the trial day is before the 18th, thanks a bunch, i wish i could just stay in oahu!!!!

Comment

OK, ya'll are hijacking my thread!! ha ha.

- when you tell people its really faster to drift around turns then to "grip". (neutral drift)

Comment

yah, sorry, carry on

Comment

you know your a drifter when you have dreams about drifting.

Comment

you know your a drifter when you drift on your bike and went through 2 tires in a month and bent a rim and broke a axle. (not that i did this or anything.)

Comment

lol, my brother is hella pissed at me cuz i wore holes in his tires on his bike

Comment

4-D Racing stole mine! lol yes not that i was doing this act either but going thru 5 tires, 2 tubes, and 2 sets of wheels in 1 week on your fast as a$$ bicycle.

Comment

you know when your a drifter when ...

- you buy a super old game for $8 with the trashiest graphics for that extra little button that is indicated in the booklet as the "Drift" button.

( Tokyo Highway Battle for Playstation one )

Comment

-when you loose intrest in Tokyo Extreme because the lack of drift.

-When you pray for rain.

-You love when 14" all-season tires are on sale.

-You are on a first name basis with the cop who patrols your fav. drift spot.

-Your excuse for the above mentioned is that your "practicing evaseive manuvers" is better to do in industrial parks/parking lots rather then on busy streets.

- when you overcook a turn, you do it 'til you "make that corner know whos its daddy is".

- Refuse to ever comprehend that almost all cars will be ff one day .

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopDrifter
                            [B-You are on a first name basis with the cop who patrols your fav. drift spot.
                            [/B]
                            thats hella hardcore dude, I seriously laughed out loud reading that one

Comment

when you try to drift anything in games that have vehicles for eg. ur playing a tank game and u try to drift the damn thing and u realise its a bloody tank your driving and not your drift car.

Comment

Originally posted by 323idrifter
                                -the words canyon and touge make ur feet twitch

-u think street racing is for ppl who cant drift

that is majically so true...

oh and defintely street racing is for pplz who dont know ther such a thing as left or right.

Comment

Working...
                                X