ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Gushi vs. Sam, Alex/Bryan Crash & More Laguna Seca (VIDEO CLIPS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
    so you're telling me if i start drifting now i can be as good as him by the time i'm 16. lol. (13 right now and already can drive stickshift) I mean i already go out and ride on touges.
    lol congrats on knowing how to shift...ride the touge as in riding shotgun or back seat, or riding as in driving the touge...theres a big difference there

Comment

lol. I've driven one 2 times. lol. (a small and short touge) but i ride shotgun a lot w/ my buddies.

Comment

I think it's great that you have the facility to get into cars at such a young age! My brother let me drive a few times after he first got his license (I would have been 14 I think) and I totally loved it. It wasn't until I got my own license and my Turbo Legacy that I got in to performance driving though, but by that time I had a lot of the fundamentals etched into stone.

Sometimes you see that guys have been driving since they were 2 or 5 or something, and I think that that is just a little rediculous - kinda like when kids are 6 and play the drums like a jazz musician...

A eyar or so ago when the Drifting issue of Import Tuner came out, Ken Gushi was saying stuff like "I don't care about girls, all I think about is drifting" and stuff like that. By all means drive and be safe and have fun, but live life at the same time (not saying that Ken hasn't but you get my point)

-MR

Comment

wow

Comment

it looks like the viper just had too much power...i like how it takes more then a powerful machine to win the race...

Comment

Ken Gushi was saying stuff like "I don't care about girls, all I think about is drifting" and stuff like that. By all means drive and be safe and have fun, but live life at the same time (not saying that Ken hasn't but you get my point)
              Ken has a life....he's just a little focused on drifting right now....

Comment

dang that is one sick(good; street slang for....i'm retarded) little kid!!!!!!

Comment

o you know ken attracts the ladies... lol All of my friends from schoool think hes hott

Comment

the ladies do... not us guys.. lol

Comment

pokeraddict86, you say u know ken. why dont you get him to join the forums? or is he on here under some secret name? or is he on here with a real name and i just havent seen it y3et?

Comment

maybe he is too busy doing REAL drifting

Comment

pokeraddict86, you say u know ken. why dont you get him to join the forums? or is he on here under some secret name? or is he on here with a real name and i just havent seen it y3et?
                          Ken is always busy doing something...he's been working on an s14 almost 24/7...

Comment

Originally posted by pokeraddict86
                            Ken is always busy doing something...he's been working on an s14 almost 24/7...
                            Nice. that thing is probly gonna be sick.

Comment

thanks for sharing the vids. That viper doesnt look like its balanced very well. He feints a lot then just taps the gas pretty much the whole run. Isnt the viper rather front heavy with that massive engine and its definately way too torquey. I remember rolling next to one here in ohio, the guy was really feathing the gas so he didnt break traction after stoplights. And he wasnt even driving it the slightest bit hard.

Comment

hey poker addict, I went to school with ken from 1st to 8th grade, and i have been trying to contact him to say hi and congradulate him on all thats been going on. I was wondering if you could PM or email me an give me some info on how to contact him. It would be really helpful. Thanks, ohh and just as proof that i really know ken and im not just a stalker, we went to st. stephens elementry and he had Mrs. Benjamin in the sixth grade. My name is richard if you want to ask him about me first, he should remember me, we played dodgeball together every day for a year. THanks again. m(_ _)m

Comment

Working...
                                X