Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrod i have it on tape ha ha ha!!!

Comment

On JDM insider they got like the same footage, but i guess its the same every weekend Yea and the pros always keep it on the track...

Comment

show looks interesting.

Comment

You know, I was thinking today, and it probably wouldn't be so bad if they had drifting on tv but ONLY if they didn't make it look so stupid. By that I mean if they had regular announcers and stuff, kind of like Option or BMI videos except English. I don't want to see another thing like Super 2ner TV with a bunch of (c)rap music and some guy going "Keepin' it real yo!" Those two guys on Super 2ner TV were annoying anyway.

Comment

Yeah I agree, I'm sick of every car show having some ghetto soundtrack. And the girls should at least know something about cars, I mean the girl in "Overhaulin" didn't even know what the term "meats" meant. The host of Nopi Tunervision didn't know how to activate a nitrous system or do a burnout, or he11 even how to drive a stick! I'm sick of all these girls on TV that do nothing more than look pretty and read a script. Gimme hosts that know their stuff, not a bunch of blonde bimbos trying to act like they know about cars.

Besides everybody knows that nothing is sexier than a girl that can do her own engine swaps!!

Comment

all though I am glad that drifting is coming to tv I am also very worried that some ricer is going to see it and say hey cool i going to go do that and then end up hurting him self or others or both.

Comment

Its to late to worry about how these shows portray drifting, they'll do whats "hot" because thats what appeals to the masses. Personally this does not change anything for me because most of the "tuner" shows are not worth watching, too much emphasis on the fadish nonsense, with hosts that are not knowledgeable....unfortunately, drifting had become one of the subjects that can be placed in that arena, such is life....

Comment

First episode airs Sat July 3rd at 11:30 am with your host, model Courtney Day (no she's not a drifter, and can't do engine swaps, but she knows cars) and co-host Eri Moriyama.

1st episode seems to be looking awesome!!!

The producers and crew on this show are very knowledgeable. While many die hard drifters don't want to see some "dumb blonde" hosting the show, you must realize sex sells and they need ratings to stay on the air. Fortunately Courtney actually knows the scene, the drivers, and even has her own show car, which will be seen on the show.

Check out www.Redline-TV.com for more info or view the trailer here -
                  http://www.schiefermedia.com/redline.wmv
                  Last edited by CourtneyDayFan; 06-21-2004, 12:09 PM.

Comment

CORPORATE AMERICA CO-OPTING YOUR CULTURE

Comment

i'm interested in checking this out. it looks good. for more good looking stuff check out.

http://www.livesockets.com/home2/ind...?channel=otsv4

Comment

If im not mistaken there should also be some interviews on the July 3rd show from the May 29th Miami event

Comment

I'm almost positive there is. I would have to look at the script again. I know there is D1, SEMA IAS west, Willow, and a bunch more.

Comment

It is going to be weird hearing others talk about this.

Comment

Originally posted by clay payton
                              CORPORATE AMERICA CO-OPTING YOUR CULTURE
                              Yay! Just what I always wanted.

Comment

I hope this gets canceled, drifting isn't even gonna be cool anymore, its gonna turn into nascar/rice... well it already has... hopefully people realize it takes commitment and forget about it..

Comment

Working...
                                X