ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you know something about Granturismo 4?????? i do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theflatlander
    you have the same birthday as i do and we both have 7s, crazy.
    Yae! we'll both be celebrating by fixing up our dream 7's on GT 4 =)

Comment

babo sekiiduhl

haha...only the koreans will know what said o.0

but yeah...suzuka would be nice...oooo what if they have the new Fuji Speedway...dumdumdummmm...noone has seen it since 2k3 i wonder if GT4 got a copy of the course layout....omg...thatd be sweet!

but yeah...i still want tsukuba....fockers!

Comment

somebody talked about D1 cars and yes they've confirmed the HKS S15 and the ER34

Comment

************************************************WT F R U INSANE IT's GONG TO BE ************ CRAZY WITH THOSE CARS OMFG*********** KEN NOMURA'S ER34 AND NOB SPECIAL ONE OF A KIND S15 BABY YEASSSSSSSSSS#$%@$%$%#$%#$%$%@#@@$@@@@@$*****
          hope THEY HAVE THIS CAR!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

for somereason i highly dout theres gonna b d1 cars even tho it would b hot as hell!!!

Comment

imagine this turned into a gt4 car aaaaaaaaah!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

just checked gtplanet.net

There's gonna be those D1 cars and even the old supras and corollas.

I think they might even have a 85 Levin.

Comment

I saw an ad on the back of RACER magazine that had a GT4 ad. It said over 100 tracks presumably including reversable ones. Ive seen screens of the Nurburgring, Sears Point(infineon) Raceway, Fuji, Laguna Seca, Suzuka, and Tskuba. Those are the only real life tracks along with Monaco, and Laguna that are for sure included. Other courses are a Las Vegas drag strip on the strip, NYC, Hong Kong, Paris, and the Grand Canyon. Im sure there will be plenty of others. I cant wait for this game to come out.

Comment

It's gonna be deadly racing in Hong Kong. Tight streets, windy roads, and blind ramps. This happened in Project Gotham 2 and those roads are pure driver skill of corners...
                    XD My friend got a ferrari enzo and i took the subaru impreza STi, and I wone because his enzo was big and accelration was too much for the track.

Comment

i

ive heard they are gonna have tsukuba and i coulda swore that the local game store said it will be out dec 1 either way its close to my b-day so ill be getin an early present =))

Comment

I just had to go get a copy of prologe just to get my fix.... not bad used copy for $17

Comment

well they have tsukuba in it.... so far.... got to race around on it...

Comment

is it worth buying before it comes out?

Comment

if u can find a used copy. There some cool stuff on there like they show some vids of how they made the game after u pass it

Comment

hey WeirdOddity there are 85's lookie here
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X