ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst thing to happen to you while Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats funny. One day i entered a highway ramp probably faster then i should, and it was wet out. Suddenly i slowly felt the rear began to slide out. i began to counter steer. And ended up going down this thing half ways sideways! not on purpose even. I was glad i had been drifting and knew what to do instictively in that situation.

Comment

i used to drift a 94 celica (my first car) and i used to like fkn rally these corners by my house and one time i didnt counter enogh and went into a sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* ditch bent frame and broke axle.

Comment

oil came out of my pvc pipe and back to my intake manifold- WHITE SMOKE! catch can is the moral of the story.

Comment

Was trying to do a u-turn while whipping the rear end out and
          I came too close to a truck that I braked and banged my head
          on the head liner. All this in an open parking lot.

I'm only 6ft and my head just grazes the headliner. Sunnavabitch...

Comment

Self explanatory.

Comment

Blew a tire @ bout 80 miles an blue and rolled 7 times into the woods

Comment

Went off turns1-2 at an event into this really big hard dirt berm marking the track property line. Taillight, quarter panel, front fender, front wheel, and misc scrapes in between were the casualties.
                http://youtu.be/aNocbGuYxRc
                Skip to 2:40 for the good(?) part......

Comment

Curb Slap..... needed an alignment bad!! Because I bent the damn tie rod....

Comment

Working...
                  X