Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem...new member here

Hello all..

From the first time i saw the nissan 240 doing its thing in a drifting video... i knew this was the sport for me.. I had never thought of oversteering a car to that extent with that much control and precision. Since i was 16, ive been sliding my 71 Chevy Camaro around my town. I love the rush of spining my tires around a turn.

Now i am 20 years old with 4 cars; a 95 blazer,71 camaro, 98 grand prix gtp, and ive just bought a '92 Nissan 240sx. Im selling my blazer to pay for parts for the nissan. I hope to be drift-ready by this spring.

Well, i just wanted to introduce myself and sorry about being short, but i will be posting many more times in the future!!!!

-Dustin

welcome.

Comment

He's seen the LIGHT!!!!! What's up don't be a stranger ... Lucy's the local drifto chick hottie but DriftGirl is hotter!

Comment

can I get a halle-lu-yah!?!?

Whats up homeskizzle, how do you afford all those cars??

Comment

Welcome.

oh keeping it short and straight forward is better that B.S novels

Comment

hey i'm new too

Comment

Keep sliding that 2nd gen!!!

Comment

welcome! Nice car btw. If you can slide that you can slide anything!

Comment

Yes i have seen the light!! haha.. i have a loan on the pontiac, bought the blazer, put a new front end and wheels on it, my father and i restored the camaro a few years ago. Heres a pic of my 240.... i bought it from a guy i used to work with for $500... cheap because it has a broken timing chain..but thats all good because ill be putting in a red top sr20det.. i plan to paint it black, silvia taillights, maybe a s-15 front conversion, 18"black wheels.... yo crazyhawaiian!!!! whats up with you drifting a 3rd gen!!!??? do they drift well? thats crazy!! where can i get videos of those drifting?

Last edited by DriftingKing; 12-20-2003, 11:23 PM.

Comment

holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* 8 years ago now... built the 240, drifted it, crashed it, rebuilt it, drifted/autocrossed it, sold it.... and cried like a baby. already wanna build another

Comment

Hahah this time capsule post is crazy!

Comment

Working...
                      X