Go Back   DRIFTING.com > Classifieds > Buy and Sell Area
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

drifters delight

Old 04-21-2003, 10:07 PM   #1
supra_stephe

Send a message via AIM to supra_stephe
Talking drifters delight

1987 toyota supra with shaved rear whiper and one rust spot on drivers door not noticable (ill have pics up soon). motor was at least(if not a full lower end biuld ) blue printed at either signal auto or top seacret (two owners befor me was a marine) and a trust frount strut tower bar, a k&n fipk, upgraded rear dif (still L.S.D.). has targa top. auto trany(but it has a reverse lock out and a shift kit (pm pr eamil skidmatic@msn.com for more info on it). trany serviced last fall (prior to storige) stored in the winters, burgendy interior dark red exterior, eurolight dot apperoved bulbs, always synthetic oil. Car beats stock 5spd turbos. gose from 0-135mph (car tops at 147 but ive never had it that high) really smoothly and quickly. every day more parts come advalibole for these, cheack out www.suprasport.com , www.suprastore.com, www.toyotaworld.com, and get huge discount for joining the supra owners group international (its free) www.supras.com. I'm asking $5000 for this car but it is nagotible, i will do every thing i can to help you with delivery. btw the body has 187xxxmiles on it and the motor have 60xxx on it. skidmatic@msn.com
supra_stephe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: