Drift Team Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

team names in west oz

me and my mates made up our name Continental Drifters or Continental D very unexpectly, when we were all at my sisters boyfriends house my friend willo (who owns a FF ae82 4age) was wearing trackpants saying "Continental Drifters" from then on we had found our team name, now everytime we drift we wear our "drifters" for comfort

Comment

Either Goat Squad or EVIL-Tires

Im the only one who seems to like goat squad so it might be the other one.

Comment

2ohm drifting or racing or something like that. maybe just "2ohm" or "2ohms"

looks like this...
        Attached Files

Comment

LV2DRIFT: Team D Stage (patent pending) : Sorry to tell you but that name is already in use.....It is a product name actually. D-Stage is suspension products made by a company called AeroStage Development. They call their drift team, Team D-Stage/AeroGrace. Blah blah blahhhh... And a whole bunch of crap......anyways....Sorry to be the bearer of bad new..but the name is already used. Just FYI....
          Last edited by suberi_RPS13; 09-17-2004, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by suberi_RPS13
            LV2DRIFT: Team D Stage (patent pending) : Sorry to tell you but that name is already in use.....It is a product name actually. D-Stage is suspension products made by a company called AeroStage Development. They call their drift team, Team D-Stage/AeroGrace. Blah blah blahhhh... And a whole bunch of crap......anyways....Sorry to be the bearer of bad new..but the name is already used. Just FYI....
            you might be interested in knowing NightGarage is taken as well.

and ive registered Knight Garage. :/

its hard to get names these days.

Comment

When did you do this cause NightGarage was started years ago in Japan...It's a Velocity thing.... It was started by Mike from Grip. But anyways...you spelled yours Knight not Night...so it is different.

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                NITEWALKAS*DG...
                THE famous Night Walkers???!!!

Thats a team of maroon JZX-series 4 doors in J-Land. 3 of them compete in D1, including Takahashi in his JZX100 chaser and the other dude, my favorite, in the Vertex aero'd JZX110 Verossa.

Sooo..... yah.

BTW, wassup i think we saw you at an In N Out in Rowland Heights area one day. I don't know many guys from Mexicali with FC3Cs that come onto Drifting Boards.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                  THE famous Night Walkers???!!!

Thats a team of maroon JZX-series 4 doors in J-Land. 3 of them compete in D1, including Takahashi in his JZX100 chaser and the other dude, my favorite, in the Vertex aero'd JZX110 Verossa.

Sooo..... yah.

BTW, wassup i think we saw you at an In N Out in Rowland Heights area one day. I don't know many guys from Mexicali with FC3Cs that come onto Drifting Boards.
                  yeah its me recaro, the kid who freak you guys out!. the real name of the team its NIGHTWALKER´S DRIFT GANG(please do not copy the gang stuff) and yeah after we where Dori-pirAtes gang(like a year ago),bTW im the only mo foo who drives a turbo in all the area..jijiji ....some months ago i wrote to one of your crew members asking for you, and he just said to me that you told him about me, i ask him if i can be one of you PG crew member but i didnt recieve the awnser...BTW i have see you guys in action in a little clip that i got...nice stuff...keep the real deal.. peace...

Comment

Project Blue Shark. (I have a blue MA70 Supra, and my friends think it looks like a shark.)

Comment

Originally posted by suberi_RPS13
                      When did you do this cause NightGarage was started years ago in Japan...It's a Velocity thing.... It was started by Mike from Grip. But anyways...you spelled yours Knight not Night...so it is different.
                      ahhhhh thats what i meant, i thought you had another nightgarage deal in indiana my bad haha.

Comment

im not on the team right now but the one around here is Dirty South Drifters

Comment

A-town stay down....man I miss that place.

Comment

HAPPY GESTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and hopefully one day be part of BOSO!!!!

Comment

i got 2 team names

Team WHOA!

and

Team Super Boro Kidz!

Comment

Working...
                                X