ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drifting's EASY According To Christian Rado (Quotes from SPORT COMPACT CAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
    Don't think this is him. If it is then he is seriously misguided. Who in their right mind would brag about driving 2fast cars?
    Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I read that.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Well,we'll find out if that's really Christian.Considering the people who read this board,it's only a matter of time before Christian will post anything,unless of course,that's the real Christian.Considering how much of an assclown Christian is know to be,I don't thinl that joke is far from the truth .

Comment

seriously, screw this guy and his stupid sideburns. what a disgrace to Toyota. I have better things to do, like figure out how my wrx transformer turns into a robot

Comment

i dont think thats rado, comparing his writing in SCC to that post tells me its not him. he still is a fcuknut though. serously if all you folks are serious about your views you should send a letter of email to SCC.

Comment

dang..just refreshed my browser and this the same as the previous post...oh well

I seriously doubt that was Mr. Rado himself. It would be idiotic to post such harsh, uneducated, condescending message; sponsers do not like that type of exposure, it's out right negative. It's probably some kid trying to get some kicks out of us drifters.

Comment

Please assume that this post is fake until it has been confirmed.

Comment

I hope that was him. Talk is cheep.
                  BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

I'll take him....

lol but honestly...let him talk, everybody can talk but not everybody can drift. But i wll say one thing, i'm sorta dissapointed in the way alot of the memebers took this, rather than approaching this in a professional way and tryin to represent Drifting.com by being the bigger man, alot yof you guys busted out with cursing, hatred and all that. Rado is no different than the 16 yr old kid who jus bought a 240sx and thinks he can drift circles around you. Let him do it, we'll see how good he really is in the end...

Comment

what issue was this agian? cuz i have the SCC with the evo on the cover and the red civic on the cover. I looked all over for it and i cant find it.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                        Last I checked I do hold a record in the IRL. Oh thats right I've done 225mph in an indycar, but I can't drive. Oh thats right I've won a Grad-Am championship, but driftings easy. I don't know who the hell you are, but Alex would hand you your *Censored**Censored**Censored* in anything you had to turn, oh thats right you can't turn......

Ryan Hampton ... Grand Am Champion
                        IRL Record Holder

Oh man...he jacked my picture

Comment

I <3 Ryan Hampton

heres one for Rado
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                            Im sorta dissapointed in the way alot of the memebers took this
                            But it was fun, and we were acting out of anger.

Comment

I revoke my post...Just talked to Chris directly...
                              Last edited by RyanHampton; 05-26-2004, 04:55 PM.
                              Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

ryan you are the man, and alex is right on, talk is cheap. and luckily we are involved in a sport (like drag racing, so rado should understand this) that requires you to back it up what you say, so bring that truck and and see what these ghetto cars got for you. I actually think that we handled this the right way, i mean that guy doesnt know squat about what we're doing, yet he puts each and everyone of us below him.....its still sinking in that rado actually said all that, moreover that Sport compact car printed that garbage. its obvious he doesnt know anything about drifting, at all, yea.....Taniguchi's HKS Hiper Silvia RS-2 is ghetto as hell. Silly japanese guy.....get a clue rado. i really dont want to talk about this anymore, but i am enjoying watching , rado you got two options 1) get out there and prove an entire movement that spans the globe wrong (by yourself i might add, oh no wait you and all your teammates in your matching crew shirts) 2) realize what a clown you are for saying all that nonsense and startover and learn something first...this is so funny

Comment

Working...
                                X