Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stock VLSD sucks anyway.

Comment

what do you do to drift it? Pop the clutch or is it more of a throttle drifting car?

Comment

Originally posted by Driftingmonkey
        what do you do to drift it? Pop the clutch or is it more of a throttle drifting car?
        Get the Drift Bible,well worth every dollar.It will tell you how and show you,all done by the Drift King himself.I'm pretty sure Chas has one ready for you for $40,I suggest you invest in it,it will be your greatest tool.

Comment

$40? Bah! you shouldn't pay more than 30 for that thing. Its good, but really general. I paid 20 for mine.

Comment

drift aka powerslide what have u

Comment

u need no lsd to drift FR .what would u call a power oversteer?

Comment

Anything...ANYTHING.....anything...can be drifted. Dont let some egoistic rear drivers let you think that a car has to be rear drive to drift. I have drifted vans, suvs, toyota tercels, chevy cavaliers, vws, rx7's, subarus, jeeps, oldsmobiles, buicks, soab-box derby cars etc etc etc. They can ALL be drifted.

Drifting plain and simple is sliding sideways------nothing more nothing less----although being able to control the slide and sliding intentionally makes YOU a drifter.

Power slides ARE drifts, handbrake slides ARE drifts, sliding while coasting (no e-brake no throttle) IS a drift.

LSD's will NOT make you drift. You do not even need to be using the throttle to drift ANY car.

brakes and throttle and steering can be used in combination to control weight transfer to different wheels helping to induce a slide/drift BUT, it can usually be done with steering inputs alone in ANY car with TOTALLY STOCK suspension.

NEVER ever listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

Comment

re

You can drift just about any car, its just that some cars/suspensions are better suited for controlling the drift

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nrgdrft
                      drift aka powerslide what have u
                      what have i what??? have i "drifted"? sure why not yes i did

Comment

you can drift a stock 240
                        cause if i can i bet you can too
                        just watch the exits without the lsd ....can get a lil messy

where could i find a drift bible?
                        or any drift video/dvd for that matter

Comment

i love u jboss

Comment

right on, three posts and I already have a groupie

Comment

...and someone who also thinks you're talking out your a$$

Comment

how is what I wrote "talking out my *Censored**Censored**Censored*"?

unless you have something meaningful to add about the dynamics of drifting STFU

Comment

Working...
                                X