best wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best wheels

what are the best drifting wheels (in terms of style, cost efficiency, and availabitly)?

Re: best wheels

Originally posted by SilverGhost
    what are the best drifting wheels (in terms of style, cost efficiency, and availabitly)?
    id say 5zigen or used wheels from jspec.com

Comment

I agree with that, GoZigen makes some good wheels, and fairly light. Check out the FN01R-C, it's a good wheel, similar to Volk Gram Lights.

Comment

personally, i LOVE all the volk rims.... but they only count in the style category for your reqirements.... (and i woulnt drift w/ them cuz if u dinged 1, then that wud be bad...)

Comment

honestly style is obviously preference but as far as size and weight......it would depend on the cars power and what not.....ur not gonna see a hachi with 18s drifting......

Comment

yeah. i like 5 zigen, but i really have like nothung to spend on thrash rims....lol so right now im looking for 280zx rims cause the are 14" deep dish and 4 lug, so they work on my 240.....would that look ok on my car? with like -1.5 to -2 camber?

Comment

dont forget about the offsets..eheh...and yeah HP counts...215/xx/xx PWNT!!!!!!! 350hp Nissan S14 with the heart of a sr20det..perfection...

unless im on crack and i dunno what im talking bout

Comment

oh and i like the advan wheels and the Nevoa's XD

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
                  oh and i like the advan wheels and the Nevoa's XD
                  me too, but have youever seen the price tag on those? Sh!t they are expensive!!

Comment

I like the Volk Racing GT-U's.

Not cheap.A set of those will run you $2000.

I also like the Gram Lights 57F's,they will also run you over $2000 for a set,also not practicle,but damn nice.I guess that's what sponsers are for.

Comment

i like rims from SSR, volk, work, buddyclub, and volk....

Comment

Comment

where do you get wheels like those?

Comment

They are discontinued models... but I do have a set of Sakuras that I would be willing to part with at the bargain busting price of $3500 shipped.

Comment

STOCK WHEELS

wow i am in love with stock R32 GT-R wheels they look soooo nice on a FC ...CMON CHAS FIND SOME DAM SON

i mean look at that FC with them :O
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X