No announcement yet.

Drifters with hot chicks pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol um. cars turn me on more than guys.. which is why i prefer cars over guys. hahah..stock 240 eh? ill be your best friend if you can find someone whos selling a 240 for me. . . ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
      you must not watch best motoring, even tsuchia and taniguchi races for chicks.
      Watch option, nomuken talks about slipping girls the "magic pill"

TP, i remember that thread, should start it up agian.

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
        lol um. cars turn me on more than guys.. which is why i prefer cars over guys. hahah..stock 240 eh? ill be your best friend if you can find someone whos selling a 240 for me. . . ahaha
        i prefer cars over guys too. wow we like have so much in common!

well shes stock ecept i took abunch of crap out of the back, seat seatbelts you know the usual.. bare metal baby!

i know someone whos considering selling a 89 with 120k on the ka24E, its just recently had anumber of parts replaced like that damn timming chain rattling issue the 240sx tend to have.

Comment

ill give ya one if we can hook up LOL J/K but only if you are

Comment

"im not the ONLY girl either"

Senshi Tenshi where are these girls???? I would like to introduce them to my girlfriend, and I have a few friends who would like to meet them,

Comment

hi driftxtreme!!

do you have a 240?

Comment

hi driftxtreme!!

do you have a 240?
                hows the real deal baby I got 3 JDM s13s Silvias how much do you love me now.

Comment

baaaa, now it has been proven, drifters get girls too, only it will cost them an JDM s13

Comment

how and where did you get them!!? wait...you're not in the states are you??!?!

Comment

it's like $900 to ship a JDM car to the U.S

Comment

how and where did you get them!!? wait...you're not in the states are you??!?!
                        nope and your not here, Sounds like a relationship we have to meet in the middle.

Comment

some 1 should dig up the drift chicks post

here a somthin a i relaised to day the averige girl's go for loud things in car's not just sound systems so to sum extent tire's scrtching, BOV and the rest do impress

Comment

nope and your not here, Sounds like a relationship we have to meet in the middle

Hmmm seems like you've taken an interest in Lucy...wellz...I accept cash or credit mah friend. I needz me a new fur coat anyway. Pimpin aint easaaaaaaaaaaay.

Comment

Chicks like really fast cars that have turbo, nos and whatever. That's why ricer get the chick not the drifter.

Comment

back in the day ( the 80's) guys would powerslide thier camaro's and firebirds to impress the ladies, now I just hope ricers don't figure out how, and then say they are drifters.

another thing, I realsized is if you look at most "street racers" they usually have short gelled hair, while most drifters don't seem to know what a comb is,

Comment

Working...
                                X