JOnJ0n's Newest Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonj0n
    I sold it for $2,600 and then like 2 weeks after it was sold I got the guy ~1,300$ worth of BF Defi guages and he tried to run the wires and sensors himself. One of my buddies told me that after he installed the fuel sensor it was leaking kind of bad and was not sure if he fixed it. Well 2 days later he gave me a ride to my house since I had my engine out of the S14, shortly after I got a call about the car blowing up "Like the movies". Well it happened to happen like 5 min down from my house so I just walked over there to see what was up. The front was toast. Anything that could melt in a fire did melt. And to not help things the kid got out of his car and he left the turbo timer running for another 40secs. So that kept fuel pumping through the half way melted fuel lines... So ya it was just pumping more and more fuel into the fire... I have a pic on my cell phone, I will try and get them off it and on to the net... Sucked seeing all the work I put into it all charcoled =(
    wow

Comment

I just got these in the mail : Tein HA :

I got the rear in today but didn't have time to adjust them where I want and put in the front yets. WooHOo I can get rid of the 4x4 look :blob:

Comment

hey chris then you should have put the 22's on it!!!!!!!!!!! it sat up high enough just kidding dude. cant wait to see a vid of it in action.

Comment

Just need to get michiya to hook up with the turbo rear end...

Comment

Working...
          X